LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Siva (Lead)     03 May 2017

Procedure for requesting court copy of petition from court

What is the procedure requesting court to give the copy of the  RCR petition to respodent.  But It is not surved yet.

but next hearing date notice received.. Can we ask to re serve the notice?




 2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Telangana state Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     03 May 2017

Generally petition copy serves along with notice to the respondent. You can find out in the concerned court section office. 

Praveen Kumar (Intern Lawyer)     03 May 2017

Dear Siva,

If you are respondent in the case you can asked with the lawyer of opposite party to provide you the copy of petition in the next hearing. The court will also give you the necessary time to submit your objection in this case. Further you can also apply for the certified copy of the petition from the Certified Copy Section of the concerned court. You can also inspect the file by requesting with the concerned magistrate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register