LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

N Omprakash   14 June 2019

Problems with cooperative housing society

Sir/s, Member of Cooperative Housing Society in Karnataka paid amount for allotment of Plot (land). Society not allotted plot. Requested for allotment or return of money deposited. Society is silent, neither allotting plot nor returning money paid. What is course of action whether member can take up case legally. How to go about, kindly guide.


 1 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     14 June 2019

You can approach consumer forum and file complaint against society. Consmer forum may grant you compensation in addition to allotment of plot etc.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register