LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abhimanyu Bind (Account & Audit Assistant)     20 July 2018

Primary teachers restricting repairing work on our property

Dear Experts, It is a small village near Gaura Barahaj, Uttar Pradesh. We have our own house property constructed in 2006 on our own registered land adjacent to the Village Primary School, (you can have a insight about this from my following posts https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Illegal-occupancy-on-our-land-by-relatives-127019.asp). 3 days ago we started repairing work on our house wall facing to school (our entry point was school gate since it is not well protected, anyone can easily enter, people use premises to tie their small cattles after school hours etc.) , 2nd day during the middle of the work one of the primary teacher raised obejection, warned my father to stop reparing work else he will call someone to stop it forcefully (there was no specific reasons either verbly or written given by the teacher about why he was objecting.) We denied to stop working on our own wall, latter he called someone (after all events I got to know from unauthorised sources that he is a NPRC- A govt approved post in 2008 in primary school education sector) , 1) Who abused us badly and asked us to stop working immediatly on our own house wall facing to the school, 2) After our denial he himself Damged the temporary supporting setup constructed on our open land area for supporting the repairng wrok 3) Threaten the labours to send jail, resulting they ran away immediatly by stopping work 4) Abused and attacked on me when I was trying to film the whole scene by my cell phone and questioned him why he damaged the setup? Though I saved any serious injuries. Ultimetly he succesfully stopped by his force repairing work on our property. We immediatly called to Police on 100, after police van appeared, we submitted a written complaint about this whole event to nearest police station on the suggestion of officers in Police van, (as usual and the same old story, police denied to file any FIR on this, even they denied to acknowledge the receipt on our copy of handwritten complaint.) And one of the teacher also submitted one complaint, we could not know the descripttion of that. Police called the main accused and us to police station next day. The main accused appeared there with 5-6 people (probably teachers of nearest schools) before police incharge and tried his best to prove himself clean and guilty to us by narrating some false stories. Later on police incharge came himself on the spot. Verbly instructed us to complete the repairing work after observation and finding no prima facie evidence of our guilt, called the main accused through cell phone (as he was not present on the spot) and informed him about the same. He instructed to Gram Pradhan to be present on the next day on the spot when repairing work begin. Now today's morning on 20th July, 2018 School teacher disallowed labours to enter through School gate and immediately locked the same and said I wont allow, go and do whatever you can. We called police in charge but he was clueless on situation and couldn’t provide any satisfactory solution. Gram Pradhan did not appear at the place, did not talk to us about the issue and if he is going to do anything about it or going to follow the instructions given by police in charge. Now, we are loosing everything, Money, Time and Respect. Kindly suggest where we are lacking?? What can be done to get rid of these false fully created issue to stop our working, they did the same things in 2006 also resulting us huge loss of money and a chunk of land! Thanks in advance for your reply.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register