Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Charudutt (Assistant )     13 January 2014

Premption right

Resp  Sir /Madam , 

My  issue 

Property  :  Located in Karnatka 

Ancestral property  purchased by  my  grandfather -  we  are 2  brothers and  2 sisters .I am the eldest  daughter - My father has expired in 2002   

I had  a case filed  suit  for  partition  suit  in 2005 -  in which  my both  brother's  had  claimed right over the  property by will  and gift  deed in their names by  my father  (  who  according  to them acquired the  his father's  property  through Will  deed  ) .To  which  i  conducted the  case an  was  able to  prove that  my  father had no  Will  in his favour-  An  adverse  inference was drawn by the Court regarding the  Will  in my father's favour -  immediately  after which  my  brother's  have sold out the  entire  property  to  a stranger  vide a Registered  Sale Deed .  With the due  process of  law  , Court  declared  saying that  the property  is  joint family  property  and  I am co  sharer -  entitled  for  an  equal  share. I wan't to claim my  premptive right  . kindly  guide me in  this matter  and as  to  how  should  i  proceed . 

Regard's  and  Thanks in Anticipation  

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register