LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanju (house wife)     03 October 2013

Post marital affair

my husband has postmarital affair.i am from india.after our marriage i had to stay in my parents house because presist told that we should not stay together for 3 months based on astrology but my husband and his girl friend work in same office they are living together.after 3 months when i went my husband place she left the house.i stayed there for 10 days after that he told he was changing the company so he has go for training for 6 months and ask me to go to my parents house.i believed him and i went there.after 6 months i returned to my husband place while cleaning the house i got used condoms and our neighbours told that some girl is staying with my husband.he lied me he did go any where just living together with that girl.i ask him that he was lying to me.he told he want that girl not me.so i told the same to my parents.my father came ask him every thing.he was caught with evidence.he told that he will stay with me to my father.even now he is contact with that girl.please help me how to handle this matter.we are in delhi now she stays in hyderabad.he has a plan send me my home town and bring her to delhi to enjoy with that girl.i hacked his email came know that but i told him i will not stay with him.he is begging me to stay with him and he was loving me which i cant trust.i want to put case on my husband girl friend.i have evidence for each and every issue that had happened between my husband and his girl friend.she knows that my husband is getting married before our marriage.after marriage she was staying with my husband.how handle this suitation.i want  teach  them a lesson.i  gave him another after knowing every thing but he cheated me.i have legal evidict on which my husband worte that  what ever mistake he did after the marriage and after coming to delhi he was not changed still maintaining contact with his girl friend.what should i do

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

@ Author,

1. Your tale of sorrow doesn't replicates that you want to live with him rather than just planning to bang him.

2. His guilty is of having illicit relationship with other ladies,that mean's he is a great f.u.c.k.e.r.

3. In your case your husband can't be trusted anymore,he need's only s*xual pleasure rather than emotional intimacy with you.

4. The main tension for you is you can't charge his girlfreind in the case of adultery as there is no law to charge women for adultery and involve her for punishment.

5. Whereas,you can easily get divorce on the basis of adultery done by your husband with the above mentioned evidences which if any stand's for stringent evidences and proof.

6. In your case,if you are not earning then you could get seperated from him and even claim for maintenance on the cause of his adultery.

7. My main concern is for you .......If a husband doesn't have emotional attachment and a wife doesn't have a trust on her husband then for what sake they are husabnd and wife?

8. Is this not a plethora of fake social husband and wife realtionship?..........mam, think over it, if he is happy with other girl's leaving you deep aside,then for a women it alway's prefferable to leave that husband and think partialy onsided for herself,if there is no child from the wedlock.

9. You have two option's right from the begining either become a concubine for him or just choose freedom for your life and part away from him amicably and never expect from him for any betterment..

10. or else you also choose a handsome man with well builtup and with great bank balance and live lavishly with physical satisfaction without disturbing each other....;)

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 October 2013

It is a sorrow that your husband is into an extra marital affair with another female, there is no provision to punish the female  but you can always go for a divorce and it can be mutual also should your husband consent to it.  You should remember one thing that you can draw a horse to the pond but cannot make it drink the water so if he is not changing himself, better you stay way from him and choose your own life instead of wasting it over a good for nothing sake.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register