LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

D K VERMA   26 October 2018

possession not get

Sir, I had booked a flat in November 2014 with one lac rupees.on 2 Feb 2015 , five lac paid(total 6 lac- more than 20% of total amount).My possession date was 31 Dec'2016. Owner aggremented in August 2015.During loan approval I found that land was not 'Vastu' Showing as 'Karkhana'.I asked the owner for this. He convensed me very soon it will converted.municipalty corporation just not being updated.So I have not give him next payment as my sense not demand by owner .when I had booked the flat structure was completed.After four years lapsed only wall and its plaster completed with wooden door frame also. wooden door with inferior quality. Also land not updated /converted yet which are showing online.Sir , what should I do? If I demand to refund the whole money what I get or claim as the law of west Bengal industry regulatory act?

Learning

3 Replies

Murtuza Bohra   26 October 2018

you should submit your complaint before the consumer forum. These days the forum are giving the award in favour of consumer forum refund of entire amount alongwith interest @18 %
1 Like

D K VERMA   26 October 2018

thanks a lot ,Sir

Suri.Sravan Kumar (senior)     30 October 2018

the period of limitation to file complaint is 2 years from the date of cause of action. So act quickly..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register