Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

seenu (selfemployed)     24 February 2023

Police not registering fir

Hi

We approached appropriate police station to register FIR on 2019 but police refused to file FIR against the accused as they are highly influential and they got huge money as bribes from them ,so after delay due to covid 19 now again we approached magistrate through our lawyers but I have some confusion regarding the procedure so I humbly request the expert to clear my doubts, our lawyers filed the petition under 200 crpc for private complaint not approached under 156(3) crpc for seeking Direction of FIR ,when we asked our lawyers to file petition under 156(3) crpc for Direction of FIR,  our lawyers state that this is the best approach and says even after registration of FIR police won't do proper investigation and close the case ,so when we approach under 200crpc court will directly investigate the complaint and render justice so I request experts to clear my doubts whether 156(3) or 200 crpc is best approach, will police close the case with out proper investigation even after registering FIR?

Thanks 

Learning

3 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     25 February 2023

Your lawyer's approach and advise is best course to proceed, have faith in him /her and follow it without any reservation expecting some miracles from second opinion.

Sidhhi   26 February 2023

It's very general for police as they don't want to work or work only for bribes or on orders from CP/DCP. It's a very vicious game if you heard of vasooligang in MVA government. If nothing works approach magistrate for registration of FIR. But do think if it really needed.

seenu (selfemployed)     27 February 2023

Thank you for your opinions 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register