Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deepak kumar (Accounts)     18 October 2013

Police is harassing me and my family

Hi All,

Under the influence of a deputy secretory working with UttraKhand government, Uttrakhand,  UP & Haryana Police are filing false FIRs against my family. Police has filed one the false chargesheet too. Chargesheet has been stayed by High Court. Police knows that I had been operated by open heart surgery so now police has started the pressure tactics against me and my family. 

Since three states are involved in this matter, Can I get some relief from Supreme Court? Could anyone please guide me on this?

Regards Deepak

Learning

6 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 October 2013

connect https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=90702&offset=0

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 October 2013

do not let the malady to go beyond proportion. There are many forum below Supreme Court

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     19 October 2013

File a complaint before Human rights

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     20 October 2013

complaint to 'police complaint authority ' .regrds

Kolla V. Raman (Founder Chairman of Global Lgal Services)     20 October 2013

You file complaint stating true facts in detail before National Human Rights Commission so that you will get relief.

deepak kumar (Accounts)     20 October 2013

I have already approached the NHRC, NHRC directed SSP Dehradun to take appropriate action and under the influence of this Deputy Secretory SSP filed report and didn't take any action. I have filed complaint with DGP as well but here also same story. He has influenced High Court Judge too.

Actually this Deputy Secretory is very corrupted guy. He uses temporary women who are in police and wants to got permanent to get his work done. In 2009 he was suspended when he was caught in car with such women,  I have copy of chargesheet that was filed against him too.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register