LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit Karki   12 December 2022

Police froze my balance

Hello expert. Im doing crypto trading here details are only present on the form of bank name, No one knows the background of buyer and seller

One day one payeee from Rajasthan send me 11200 money to me i didnt know he has one background problem.

One man from telangana who he had received amount of rs 200 has been scammed from telegram

Scammer sent bank details of Rajasthan guy which they found in crypto wallet and told Telangana guy to  send in his bank. 

Now Telangana guy have Rajasthan guy bank details so he filed cyber crime in his account

Telangana guy had sent 200 rs to Rajasthan guy as like Rajasthan guy scammer had used different other account to transfer money.

Cyber law filed case under Rajasthani bank.

Scam people used Rajasthan guy  to recieved money from telangana guy (who had been scamed)

Telangana guy fir in telangana police station that Rajasthan guy scammed him (but Rajasthan guy  -didnt know anything)

Now rajasthan guy  send money to me and his friend when police track  all accounts who he has sent been frozed. One of account is mine




 2 Replies

vijay sathya   12 December 2022

file a petition under 226 or 482 and request to release the frozen accounts

Rohit Karki   12 December 2022

Where to file petition expert??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query