Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Praveen Kumar   11 February 2019

plz help me

sir my sister husband daily torturing my sister, she attended suicide , that fellow working in private company and earning 1 lakh , I want to dismiss him from that company , plz anyone tell me the way to DISMISS him

 4 Replies

Suhail suhail (LAWYER)     11 February 2019

If you dismiss him from the job he won't be able to maintain your sister.It is better soicailly solve this.

If he is cruel enough then let your sister to be away from him for some time, she can get maintenance from from your BIL and he is bound to miantain her. Let her live away from him for sometime till good sence prevails upon him. You should try to look out the casue for him for doing this as to protect the peaceful life of your sister it is must to know the root cause.The remedy in law is alwys there but it is much preferable to solve such soical issues socailly by involving the society in it.

If you or your sister  try to meet or inform the boss of your BIL may be he will harm her more . If the situation is endless the you must land such matter in the office of your BIL before his boss.

1 Like

TGK REDDI   11 February 2019

"I want to dismiss him ....  ".     You mean, "I want to get him dismissed".    Or, "I want to have him dismissed".

Not easy.

"Attended suicide".      You mean, "Attempted suicide."

Women only have the powers of torturing.   How could the husband of your sister torture your sister?    He's a male, after all.

1 Like

Shashi Dhara   11 February 2019

File suit against him u/498aand for maintenance under 125crpc tell to Ur sister this is 21st century Ur don't be satisavitri etcteach him lesson he shud never forget.
1 Like

Praveen Kumar   11 February 2019

Thank you sir so much sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query