LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak sharma (software professional)     01 April 2013

Plot not vacating by the tenant

We have a plot of around 1200 square yards in nawabganj, distt bareilly-UP, we had given plot to the tenant for wood related work, there is no cemented construction on the plot. tenant is doing business of wood related work for the last 12 years (2001 dec till now).

All type of construcion on the plot is kacha type (mud used constuction, no cement lanter)

We have an agrement from the tenant that (notary ceritied type-on 10 ruppes stamp paper, certified by notary advocate) such as

"I am not a tenant and I am doing here no business whenever we will say to him he will vacate the land."

We are taking rent from him only in cash and also we had not given him even a single rent receipt.

So, if he refuge to vacate the land then how long it will take to vacate the plot.

Please advise us how he will vacate the plot?

what are the various IPC we can impose on the tenant?

Does he has any right on our land?

I have heard if a person is in possession of particular land for more than 12 years then the land belong to him?

(litigation act 1963)

Please highlight the law of uttar pradesh rent control act 1972 in the above case.

What are the various legal possibility so that we can vacate the land very quickly/

I have heard that civil cases takes several years for the complete cases to be resolved

Please advice me the legal protection we should take

Any help would be appreciated!!!

Deepak

Learning

1 Replies

Deepak sharma (software professional)     02 April 2013

Any expert please add your comments. I am very keen to see your's expert comments...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register