LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Akshata (project analyst)     14 June 2012

Plot issue

my dad bought a plot 15 years ago. my dad is a 3rd person. 1st person sold the land to 2nd person via 2 documents one power of attorney and the other document in the court which mentions why they resorted to power of attorney instead of sale deed.

the document signed my a lawyer with is registration number and a rotary stamp mentioning that 1st person has take the x amount from 2nd person for the property. at this point of time the registration is not happening hence she has given the power of attorney to 2nd person and once the registration is open she would register the plot to the 2nd person or the party she would indicate.

kata and kandya was transfered to 2nd person from1st person.  my dad purchased the plot from the 2nd person with a proper sale deed. and got the kata and kandaya 15 years ago, the mistake that is costing us is that the sale deed between 2nd person and 3rd person does not mention the 1st person name.

their lawyer is saying that sale deed between 3rd person and 2nd is not valid. but logically a document says they the land was slod to 2nd person via document in court and power of attorney and 3rd person has a sale deed from 2nd person.

3rd has a GPA transfered from 2nd person who has it from 1st person. now how do i make out if its registrabel GPA or not normal?

thanks for any help

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register