Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PLEASE HELP ME U/S 138

Page no : 2

sweta singh (n/a)     24 June 2010

it luks like u want 2 get arrested...................if u r feeling like u r going 2 b caught there its not so coz its a bailable section..........but if u will not attend then obviously ur fear will b true...........dont worry..............go there...nothing wil happen...u r not the only 1 in this case everyday 100s of cases under this section is filed....its common nowadayz.....dont worry baba!!!!

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     03 July 2010

ALL NI ACT 138 CASES ARE QUASI CRIMINAL IN NATURE BY VIRTUE OF AMENDMENT. DONOT WORRY IF U ATTEND IN FIRST APPEARANCE ALONG WITH AN ADVOCATE NO ARREST TAKES PLACE.

IF UR READY PAY SEND THE D.D BY POST AND ENGAGE AN ADVOCATE SUBMIT THE PROOF OF PAYMENT, THEN AND THERE THE CASE WILL BE CLOSED.

Basavaraj (Asst, Manager-Legal)     03 July 2010

I agree with our Reddy sir

Dharmesh Manjeshwar (Advocate/Lawyer)     03 July 2010

Sir ........... How can the case be closed without the complainant making an application for withdrawal of the complaint ?

Adv. Gulammayudin A. Gagdani (LEGAL ADVISOR)     03 July 2010

well if at all one have settled outstanding dues, then you just need to produce receipt personally or by post of the same.

then automatically the case will be closed.

Sanjeev Kuchhal (Publishers)     04 July 2010

Once offence us committed u/s 138 of N.I. Act the case cannot be closed automatically on payment of dues. It is only when complainant agrees to compromise to close the case and makes an application to that effect court can quash the criminal proceedings. In no other circumstances the case can be closed. If complainant is not ready for settlement court cannot close the case and the circumstance of payment of dues can at the most considered as a favourable point at the time of imposing of punishment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register