Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Please help me from my husband

Page no : 2

Radika mariam (assisstant)     28 September 2012

thank u stanley so much..i was trying to escape from him and his father came to protect me, finally he also so all his family members locked me and him in a separate room...it was a big story even now he is torturing me...

thank u chandu sir...for taking time to answer me.... 

stanley (Freedom)     28 September 2012

For using a fake profile you would be in problems :-) so beware 

(Guest)

Dear Radika

Yes, You can get back your all stuff, clothes, jewells etc from your Husband.

If he torture you as you ask than you have to teach him lesson.

Woman is not a Cow. Husband has no right to treat her as Cow.

But it will take time.

Gokulakrishnan (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT AND OTHER COURTS IN CHENNAI)     29 September 2012

You can give power of attorney with regard to divorce case and similarly file apappropriate petition for criminal court if matter is pending before court. Next thing is file petition for return of articles. If the criminal is pending for long time on the file of the police approach the high court under section 482 crpc . Next thing you can file maintenance petition under section 125 crpc in magistrate court if you are not working. Further you also have remedy under domestic violence act. Do not get frustrated instead find a good lawyer after going through our members suggestions. Hope your problem gets settled soon.

S S K Sadhu (BCA)     29 September 2012

lovely answer!@@

un_animous (.)     28 October 2012

No Provision to return marriage expenses to bride/in-laws

https://indiankanoon.org/doc/462782/

un_animous (.)     28 October 2012

Can the learned members of the forum kindly share any other rulings/ citations where - Return of marriage expenses such as payment for venue of marriage etc are not granted?

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     28 October 2012

Originally posted by : un_animous
  Can the learned members of the forum kindly share any other rulings/ citations XXX  

Court decisions open a rich field for cherry-picking case law to either parties taste.

In any case, most advocates use Citations, like inebriated people use lamp posts to get support rather than receiving light.

As Richard Nixon said once in the political context, "the jawbone is as powerful a weapon as it was in the biblical days when David fought the Philistines with it."

manno (owner)     28 October 2012

this is unfair. my father spent half his savings on the wedding, while a month later my husband started troubling me. now he wants divorce. is this a joke?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register