Please guide me how can i save long term capital gain tax in partnership fims.

I am having one property in the name of partnership firm. Myself & My wife is the partner. writenow i dont have any business only propety is there i had cancelled Sale tax number also before 2 years. Now i want to close company what is the best option. write now i dont want to sell property but i dont need company now so please guide me what is the best option for me. Hope for early reply so i can Plan before 31st March 2017. My Wife & My self entered in company on 1st April 2008 now from 1st April 2009 we both are only partner as on today. so waiting for early reply



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x