Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aashish Dinanath Tripathi (Articled Assisstant)     13 October 2009

Please guide me.

Hi guys.

Im a CA final student (PCC passed).

Completed graduation just now.

Want to practise as a CA and in tax field.

I wish to do LLM how to go about it and also I want to get the bar council membership, please guide me about it.

I live in Mumbai so please also guide about the colleges providing this and also fees for the same.

Thanks in advance.

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Hello Tripathy g doing LL.M. is not a bad idea though this course basically aims to prepare lecturers however as this course provides a broad understanding of the subject it will definitely help u in any field. IN mumbai u have mumbai law college having nominal fees, adjoining to it is SYMBIOSIS LAW COLLEGE , PUNE, but it is expensive.

A V Vishal (Advocate)     13 October 2009

To do LLM you need to do LLB, so advise you to first join and complete the 3 year LLB then you can go for LLM

Aashish Dinanath Tripathi (Articled Assisstant)     13 October 2009

Oh, so LLB is on my cards too.

But i want to know whether I can do specialization in particular field like taxation, legal limigation etc etc, if yes then please guide me. 

A V Vishal (Advocate)     14 October 2009

Yes in LLb you can opt Taxation as specialization apart from corporate laws and other civil/criminal laws, unfortunately at LLM there is no specialized subject on taxation since taxation laws change from  year to year according to the finance act.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register