LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

samson   04 March 2018

Please guide me.

Hi all Respected lawyers. Please guide me. A FILLED criminal case against B 420,467,468,471. B took AB and case pending in criminal court. B has all documents and mutation in municipal. A managed with municipal records and mututaed their name(their favour) However B filled civil suit against municipal and it is also pending in court. Now A created fictitious document and sale deed to 3rd party. However B is already have registered document. Now B also have registered documents by fictitious document. I am really surprised how this is possible? What can be further procedure? Can you please tell what we can do?

Learning

19 Replies

TGK REDDI   04 March 2018

B should fight the case.    He shouldn't have created fictitious document and Sale Deed to 3rd Party.     B will surely go to jail.

1 Like

samson   04 March 2018

Appreciate your reply sir. What we need to do? Can you brief what we need to do? You mean A right. I am sorry my message was not clear A did created

B should immediately destroy the fictitious document and the fictitious Sale Deed and, as already suggested, fight the case against him.

1 Like

samson   04 March 2018

Cancellation of that sale deed to done in civil and also we should file criminal case right sir?

samson   04 March 2018

Cancellation of that sale deed to done in civil and also we should file criminal case right sir?

" ......  done in civil  ....   "         Did you mean done in civil Court?      No one can, then, save B if prosecuted.      Any one, not necessarily the Aggrieved Party, can prosecute B.

samson   04 March 2018

Sir i mean B should file a civil suit against A and also criminal case right?

You haven't clarified "  ..  done in civil  .. ".

B is in more danger.    He can't raise his head.

samson   04 March 2018

Because A did all this nusiance while the case pending? Right

samson   04 March 2018

B is not in danger I guess. A created filled case and later he did all when the case pending be for court
1 Like

A's nuisance can't annul B's nuisance.

B should destroy his nuisance first (which is impossible), defend A's and then prosecute A.

All this's impossible.

A compromise is the best remedy provided any selfish person doesn't poke his nose.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     04 March 2018

You are on which side; A or B?

samson   05 March 2018

Thank you reddi sir. Kumar sir B sir.

samson   05 March 2018

Thank you reddi sir. Kumar sir B sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register