Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Please give your suggestion for reopen the closed evidence?

Dear Sir/Madam,

My Civil case doing 16 years from 2004 in District Munsif court, I have submitted my Original suit and all evidence to my lawyer on 2004.  The defendant side apply for commission to details report without  submit any evidence and my lawyer is allowed for defendant requesting the commission.  So i have changed my lawyer and hire new lawyer.  The defendant side didn't try to finish for the commission and is going very long period till January 2021. finally judge dismissed the commission due to not pressed by the petitioner . Recently crossed me as PW1 by defendant side lawyer.  And judge asked further evidence and my lawyer represent as no evidence  even my evidence have in the bundle . So judge closed my evidence now and Judge call for defendant side evidence and their side submitted the evidence . and next hearing call for cross the defendant DW1.

Just now i checked my cross examination and evidence proof in e-Court Services portal in copy of deposition.  in Copy of depositor only available my cross examined statement document uploaded by court and myself submitted to my lawyer original evidence is not noted/marked  in the cross examined document.   But the defendant side evidence marked in copy of defendant side depositor.

So i questioned my lawyer why didn't submitted our side evidence, he replied as " the previous lawyer missed to submitted the evidence and he post only proof evidence affidavit without attached original evidence documents. So i got my bundle from my lawyer and plan to assign new lawyer. 

When i discussed with the new lawyer, he said after crossed the DW1 we will submit the original evidence. As my doubt we can submit the evidence after crossed and closed defendant side evidence ? It is possible and right way?

So i very humble request you please give your suggestion what i do now to submit my original evidence. ?   

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register