Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Please advice - Seeking divorce on ground of impotence

Page no : 3

vikas (manager)     03 February 2010

I have gone through all mails and found that no one advicing better things to couple. First of all low testestrone level persons either male or female needs more arousal from the partner and with more cooperation the s*x and good s*xt take place. Also if low testesterone is established this doesn't mean that the person was knowing the same before marriage and if he knew then he would have taken the medical help through testesterone replacement therapy in which testesterone injections are given to the person interamasularly to compensate the low level of testesterone. As per s*xalogists many men with low testesterone levels up to even 0.7 ng/dl are performing good s*x with the help of cooperative partners. BUt if the partner is not cooperative then testesterone replacement therapy is advisable. Also it is seen here that the girl has left the inlaws home herself so she ask her husband to go for homone replacement therapy and she shoud come to him and enjoy s*x and family life and there is no need to leave the husband because of the same as remember after 50 years of age every men has low testesteron level then in youth but at that time the wifes are experienced enough to enjoy s*x. In this case wife is also new to s*x and she should arouse men fully in bed and cooperative and enjoy. Low testesterone level mens cannot rape but with cooperation can do good s*x and if necessary the partner want that the men should only act in bedroom and do what a rapist do then she should ask her husband/partner to go for testesterone harmone replacement therapy.

As advisabe help and cooperate more with your partners in bed and he will definately perform. I have one of the person known to me with low testestorne level and his wife deserted him then he went for paid s*x and was able to perform well with them. Conclusion the paid s*x workers know how to arouse men but his wife didn't.

Its better you both resolve the issue with medical help of urologist or andrologist and live life better and enjoy life better rather than blame each other and each others family members. There are more complicate issues in life then this and your case is very simple and solved.

Advocates only makes money by advicing wrong and its their profession. Happy married life to both of you and do not go for divorce and separation but take medication and live together.

vikas

Daksh (Student)     03 February 2010

Dear Mr.Vikas,

I have strong views on your pointed statement "Advocates only makes money by advicing wrong and its their profession."

Kindly refrain from making such untolerable statement in future. 

Best  Regards

Daksh

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     03 February 2010

Mr simp & Mrs Priya.

Mind it that you have the right to complain and your opponant has the right to resist it. when you will complain with some medical documents, prima facie your case will stand  and respondent will be called on by the court. But when the respondent attacks your ground, court will not go on your sumitted medical documents. it will order for a fresh test under some government medical practisioner, setteled by the court. respondent has to undergo the test, and the test report will be submitted at court. this is general procedure, and it will be followed.

Mr gomcodoctor & Dr. Varadaraj,

Perhaps you are confused about the court procedure. Please go through my above msg of 3rd feb.

Mr. Vikas,

perhaps you could not understand the depth of priya's question. She already lost the faith of her husband and in laws. now she is desparet to go on any extent on this matter and ready to go on it's end. In such cases, advicing to be a good girl is no value. When the person itself wants to legal fight to see the end of a matter, the person

should go and test the matter. everyone is free to decide his/her own personal matter. Iam surprised to see you attack a perticular community - which should not. all are not equal.

I am not advocate; i also responded her through this club; to me it is a social service; i am having opinion that when priya wants to see the extream end of it, let her see it. no harm.

gomcodoctor (Doctor)     03 February 2010

Originally posted by :Arup Kumar Gupta
" Mr gomcodoctor & Dr. Varadaraj,
Perhaps you are confused about the court procedure. Please go through my above msg of 3rd feb.
"

I know very well the proceudre of court

and I know one more 1 thing....Indian politics and law are 100 % crap

thanks

Indian politics may be corrupt but indian law also?  Corrupt people use the indian law for their individual gain. From your messages, i thought you you want to know the concerned procedure.

rubal (Finance)     01 October 2011

Hi Priya,

Have you been able to sort this out by now? my real sister went through the same. we can share experience and the tips of legal steps taken in this regard. I believe this might be of big help.

Kindly reply asap....

Aishwarya (Teacher)     01 October 2011

Priya dee

Id say impotency hardly matters if the person ur married to is good and loving towards you..and the lil tit bits of narration u did u were ill treated by in laws..i dont think it is such ..there is nothing somethngs are exaggerated blown out..plz do think abt ur realtion impotency doesnt matter ..there are plentyful other means of having babies now science is too ahead..but dont compromise over a good human ie a good man in ur life..

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     04 October 2011

Old Thread, lets not revive it. Let it remain buried.

People trying to contact the original author may do so by PM

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Agneepath (Software Engineer)     14 October 2011

I am surprised and shocked to see that Advocate Mr. Raj Kumar Makkad is openly advising the lady to also file 498a/406 criminal cases on the husband along with the divorce. Due to such advocates and their false advices thousands of families are getting destroyed.

It is my duty to warn and suggest everyone reading this thread : 

Divorce is a family case. Keep it family. Don't make it criminal with false (dowry harassment/other kinds of harassment) allegations. Not only the husband's families go through pain of courts/lawyers/police - girl's family also doesn't sit easily in all those years - and anyway you cannot prove those allgeations.

If you have sufficient and rightful grounds, you will get divorce (and also the maintenance, if that is what all you want). If your husband ir REALLY impotent, prove it. Don't accuse him of impotency if he is not. Simple. Have some dignity. 

Rashmi (Media)     09 April 2012

Hi,

I'm facing Priya's prob!!! - almost word-to-word true!! Too bad she has deleted her account..if there's any way i can get in touch u with priya, please help me!!!!! I'm very suicidal because of this! I need your opinion and need to know if you were successful in proving your husband's impotency!

I'm from Bangalore. If there's any way someone can guide me thru this, and who is the apt doc, wil be very thankful!!

Regards,

R

Rashmi (Media)     09 April 2012

Hello Ms/ Mrs Aishwarya!

Please if you have been married and have a great rapport with your husband, please just count your blessings and try not to comment on us! The mental agony which we have been through to save our marriage cannot be explained! If you've never been in our situation, it's a great gift from god! Please abstain from judging others' lives. I know you mean well. But there's an ocean depth of things you might not know about. Exactly 10 months back I would have been as naive and innocent as you. Its my fate that I'm the one commenting here. You cannot even empathise in this situation. So please try not to.

Aishwarya (Teacher)     09 April 2012

dont judge the book by its cover rashmi dee

everyone has had their share of bad days, though i d put it as result of my karma and i talk no more of it with anyone or anywhere but yes am blessed today for my own karma too iam thankful to god for all he blessed me with.....and yes ive done my task much more than any one else could do in my situation...

Anyhow its ur call now what u wish to do and how u can change or make things good for u and others around u without making things bad but always following the just path . Bleieve in the power of truth always and remember revenge is never the answer to ur peace or happiness..

tk cre