Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Please advice

Page no : 3

shivani (housewife)     15 February 2017

@ A walk alone- dude even am someone's daughter.. ab pata chala kaisa lagta hai zabardasti ka comment karke? Thoda sa tumhari mother ke liye maine bola so see ur frustration.. this is wat am trying to tell ki koi already pareshani mein query post karta hai..legal advice ki bajaye sab personal comment karna start kar dete hain.. Anyway i apologise for my words..it was not intentional.. I know lawyers are corrupted dats why i dnt hv a permanent lawyer.. but judge ke samne lawyer leke jana padta hai.. Lastly i don't want a share in the property of my matrimonial home.. i just want to stay in my matrimonial home till the time cases are going on bcz i can't live on rent forcefully..am worried ki.just bcz i lived on rent with husband for few months so will the judge evict me from matrimonial home though husband has filed for divorce also.. this was my simple question on which no one has given a legal reply..evry1 is just passing comments.. anyway.. thanks

shivani (housewife)     15 February 2017

@ A walk alone- dude even am someone's daughter.. ab pata chala kaisa lagta hai zabardasti ka comment karke? Thoda sa tumhari mother ke liye maine bola so see ur frustration.. this is wat am trying to tell ki koi already pareshani mein query post karta hai..legal advice ki bajaye sab personal comment karna start kar dete hain.. Anyway i apologise for my words..it was not intentional.. I know lawyers are corrupted dats why i dnt hv a permanent lawyer.. but judge ke samne lawyer leke jana padta hai.. Lastly i don't want a share in the property of my matrimonial home.. i just want to stay in my matrimonial home till the time cases are going on bcz i can't live on rent forcefully..am worried ki.just bcz i lived on rent with husband for few months so will the judge evict me from matrimonial home though husband has filed for divorce also.. this was my simple question on which no one has given a legal reply..evry1 is just passing comments.. anyway.. thanks

stanley (Freedom)     16 February 2017

Originally posted by : shivani

@ stanley why don't you become a marriage councellor ?

devilwink you can never be counselled cheeky
Now you read my answer to your stupid answer
I never said that am any abla naari..you yourself are defining a woman..

you are unique 

1. 1st my husband gave me mutual consent divorce papers..only den i filed a dvact case..

So you counsulted a lawyer and filed a Domestic Violence  case can you state the evidence and on what merits do you expect to prove the same .Lawyer uncle suggested so that he could  get your case and earn his fees . Dont you feel that as you are paying him its his duty to give a solution to your problem .In DV case you can even ask for counselling has your lawyer suggested the same to you laughyou say you love your husband than why did you not opt for counselling .cool

2.if a marriage gets over once it goes to the court then why do people fight for years?

your husband never wanted to fight for years hence he wanted to end the marriage by mutual content and get married once again for which you did not agree bcoz of your nature and uniquiness .Its you who have wanted to fight the case for years by contested divorce and dragging the case  .when trust and love are absent in the marriage its over of which you are unable to digest .

3. My husband has shifted to a rent accomodation so that i leave my matrimonial house..
4.my husband has refused to pay the rent accomodation ..moreover no court will force a lady to stay on rent alone

I can forsee that in your domestic violence case you have asked for right to residence .By the way you have not disclosed if you are a working women . So you are paying the rent for the accomodation youll are staying suggesting that you are self sufficient  cheeky

Now judge will think as you are still staying togather she is living without any fright of mental and physcial cruelty than where is the question of domestic violence . Now tell me how do you or your lawyer who suggested to file DV case prove domestic violence inside the four walls of the bedroom where there are no witness. As a matter of fact in your domestic violence case you have given in writing to the judge that you had banged the door and that you want create any distrubance in future .As a matter of fact it you whos is creating Domestic violence in in laws place  laugh

when you file Domestic violence you have to move out of the matrimonial house showing that there is fear of life and limb and hence seeking protection of the court .I can forsee that you must have changed several lawyers laugh
5.i never want my husband to be a slave..

Your mouth and language suggests 

6. My matrimonial home is an ancestral property.. so its obvious that my father inlaw cannot disown his son bcz my father inlaw doesn't have an ownership

you do not have rights to sate in in laws place or grannys place 

7.yes cameras are installed in my matrimonial house..so ?? Big deal.. rather i feel safe bcz nobody can harm me by putting false allegations and vice-versa

if cameras are installed than how will you prove that domestic violence has taken place . with no evidence and merits in your case you cannot win the case .Filing of false cases is a ground for divorce ( Cruelty ) Hope so you can understand this .

8. I have filed only one case i.e dvact just to protect my rights.. but my husband and inlaws have filed 5 cases on me just to mentally harass me.

Now mr. Stanley watever debate you have written its a time waste on ur part..its an energy waste on your part.. somebody is already tortured and on top of that people like you are just barking and barking like a dog.. you have not answered on queryso better you keep your mouth shut and just buzz off from here.. if you can't give a legal answer then stop replying on my posts.. dats it.. get lost now bl**dy dog

I have come across many distrubed characters like you who are unable to digest words . As a matter of fact i presume that you and your ego are torturing yourself .From your nature of replies its seems that the slum dwellers are better off than you cool

shivani (housewife)     16 February 2017

@ stanley- 1. I don't need any counselling.. yes am unique..thanks for the compliment.. now i don't wish to disclose the facts of my case yo a filthy man like you.. am not an egoistic person at all.. so you have a great relation with slum dwellers ?, haha..so why are you keeping yourself active on lawyersclubindia ? U deserve to sit with slumdwellers.. see what a psycho you are.. you don'teven know the reality of my case still ur replying like a dumb.. i have huge evidences to prove my case.. 2ndly i was adviced by the women cell to live with my hubby at his rent place just for the sake of my marriage.. dey knew wat all cruelty has been done to me.. also the bail judge knew dat i lived vth my hubby on rent still 498a was filed bcz d facts of my case were clear.. And btw dear i know your backgroundof cases.. your wife has screwed your life and you have been paying maintebance to her..you yourself have fought 498a etc cases.. i know dat.. Now just FUCK OFF and do not reply on my posts/queries.. rather u concentrate on ur cases filed by ur wife who has dragged you badly and who has broken your ass.. just f**k off

ROTFL 

1. I am here on lawyers club to counter unique people like you wink

2. If you have huge evidences and confidence in the cases filed by you than why seek answers over here devil

3. Anybody can file false caes like DV act or 498 A .Than how do you prove the same .cool

4. My dear friend  i faced cases like DV ,Maintenance , Divorce and won all of them party in person.I have not fought any 498 A case i wish it would have been filed on me it would have been another experience in my life . But after winning the above cases 498 A will not stand a test on the floor of the honourable court .no

5. No human being on earth has screwed up my life due to my faith in God .As a matter of fact i have seen the opposite parties get tensed up during court proceedings cheeky . My cases are all over so what do you want me to concentrate on ???surprise

6. From your replies i can see that you are a very angry hot tempered person which suggests that you have a illiness of high blood pressure .Its better to go to a doctor and  check  yourself up and if so follow the doctors advise smiley.

Ganesh Nair (Employed)     16 February 2017

Stanley, whatnot and others ,

all of you have kept you dignity intact all these days. It is evident from all your posts. She has come to this forum asking for free advise. And all your posts have helped everyone in one way or the other . I kindly request you not to answer to all these posts. Even I did the mistake of doing that. Just continue with the dignity and decorum of this site as you have already done. But I can't help thanking God because we have or are still fighting with our wives . Our wives may have been bad and cruel, but I really wonder were they this bad and mean. Oh my God, can't imagine the plight of that fellow who  is trying to get away from her. Look at her language to men. What  kind of words she would have unleashed to that hapless family, one can imagine. She is going to write a reply to me in imprintable language for sure. Let us end this thread by praying for that poor man called her husband .Let us not defeat the purpose of this forum.

1 Like

Thanks anonymous Iyer for your Advise no more replies to this Thread . May the Almighty lord God shower his Mercy  and blessings on her husband and may God grant her husband endurance and the spirit to bear with her antics . May the almighty God also cool her senses and give her peace of mind and remove all the evil spirits from within her so that she may have peace of mind and  be able to sleep well ..  

(Guest)
Originally posted by : shivani
@ helping hand : kafi zyada ghatia aadmi hai tu toh.. ab samajh aya mujhe ki teri biwi ne tujhe solid laat mari hogi aur woh khud bhaagi hogi tere jaise aadmi ko chord ke.. wat do you mean by 'tere jaison'?? Pehle tu tera girebaan jhaank.. samjha.. tera advice maine nahi manga.. aur agar tujhe itni problem hai meri queries ko lekar toh kyun advice kar raha hai ?, chep.. tu ne prove kar dia ki tu ek loser hai.. kisi aur ki life pe comment karke khud ki frustration mat dikha. Samjha.. just get lost and you dare reply on my queries.. bl**dy saddist you are.tere andar jo frustration bhari hai woh legal platform pe mat nikaal.. just get lost and stop following my posts bcz tere jaison ki advice nahi chahiye mujhe.. chal nikal yahan se

I really regret advising you for which you thanked me almost a year ago.  As a Lawyer I gave you unbiased opinion.  But my conscience is deeply hurt when you told me about how you kicked the door and a kid got hurt, result was, CCTV fixed in your house.

Fighting everyone does shivani, but not to such extent.  Marriage is done for basic reason to lead secure life.  If you wished secure life, did your husband not wish it?

You are commenting about my wife?  Dont you remember you thanked me over and again for the advises you took?  People like you really dont deserve sympathy.  There is one like on your profile, maybe that is from someone who is just like you.  

One has to be reasonable in approach towards life and its aspects.  Your behaviour shows that you are more than rowdy.  With this kind of behaviour how will people in your family respect you?  and respect should be earned and not demanded in court.

All in all You have utterfly failed as a human being.  I really did not want to reply but again I felt its my duty to teach people like you one thing.

Be reasonable in your approach and you wont have problems.

Subject : please help
Ok..thanks.. waise maine check kia hai kafi jagah se ki undertaking mein judge ne jo starting line likhi hai ki "without admitting the allegations am giving an undertaking that i vl not bang the door till the case proceedings".. toh iss line se itna clear hai ki main thoda saved hun bcz allegations admit nahi kar rahi main..2ndly mere paas bhi ek voice recording hai saas ki jismein meri saas mujhe sasural se nikal janey ki baatein bolri hai.woh maine court mein submit kardi hai.problem yeh hui ki agar main bolti ki door bang nahi kia toh zyada problem hoti bcz cctv footage hai..thoda toh mere against hai but i think jo recording mere paas hai woh help kregi..court ko samajhna chahiye ki door bang bad hai ya bahu ko ghar se nikalna..

(Guest)
Wat?? U think main dari hui hun ki jail na ho jaye????? Hahahaha.. main koi criminal nahi hun jo jail ho jaye..main 1% bhi nahi dari hui hun.. maine tumse simply itna kaha tha ki ek taraf maine door bang kia but dusri taraf mere inlaws mujhe ghar se nikalte hain..so kaunsi baat heavy hai door bang karna ya bahu ko ghar se nikalna. Evidence mere paas bhi hai.. but tumne baat ko ghuma k wrong meaning nikala..main bilkul bhi nahi dari hui hun..sirf ek vaat ka darr hai ki sessions judge mujhe rent pe janey ka order nahi karde..thats it.. 2ndly cases ek taraf.se kabhi end huye hain kya?? Agar mera husband abd inlaws fight karna chahte hain toh main akele kaise close karun case? Mujhe bhi apni life ki parwah hai but agar pati fight karega toh meri kismat..court jana narak hai yeh main janti hun achche se.. aur haan main jail ki baat se nahi dari hui hun..bas itna darr hai ki rent pe nahi jana mujhe..

(Guest)
Excuse me!!!! Mujhe jail kyun hogi? Maine kisika murder thodi kia hai?? Kya apko jail hui hai jo mujhe jail.bhejne ki baatein kar rahe hain aap? 2ndly janaab kisiko bolna easy hai case khatam karo but sab cheez ek taraf se nahi hoti.. agar opposite side bhi fight karna chahe toh main akele case kaise end kar sakti hun? Itna hee tha toh tumne 8yrs k baad divorce kyun kia? Tum bhi pehle hee kar lete.. aur haan jail jayein mere dushman.. tumhe jail wali baat karne ki need nahi thi.. evidence mere paas bahut hai ki inlaws mujhe ghar se nikalte hain.. ab aaj k baad tum mujhe reply mat karna yahan aur mujhe tumse koi baat nahi karni.. goodbye

This is your real face!

(Guest)
Good knowledge you have given to me..thanks so much..facts yeh hain.. Mera sasural wala ghar pati k grandfather ne purchase kia tha in 1955..unki death hui 1960 mein but unhoney koi will nahi banayi.. 2006 mein mere sasur ki sister ne high court mein case file kia ki unko share chahiye property mein se..mere sasur ne ek fake will banayi jismein likha hai ki unke father yeh will bana gaye& sab unke naam kar gaye but yeh will probate nahi hui bcz itna pucca hai ki fake will hai..high court mein property case chalra hai 10yrs se..mere sasur process jaan k delay karte hain wahan..so basically sasural wala ghar ancestral hai bcz mere sasur ne khud nahi khareeda yeh ghar.. 2 weeks pehle mere sasur ne injunction suit file kia hai mere khilaaf but unhoney usmein property case k baare mein kahin mention nahi kia..rather unhoney allegations lagaye hain & likha hai ki 1976 mein mcd ne unke name pe mutation ki thi bcz woh house tax pay karte hain..but as far as i know ownership toh dda ke under ati hai na?? Ek baat toh clear hai ki inhoney injunction suit sirf isliye file kia hai taki main ghar se khud chali jaun paise ke bina..actually mera pati paisa nahi dena chahta..lyf toh barbad hai meri.. anyway women cell complaint sabke against hai but abhi tak saas-sasur ko nahi bulaya wahan..aap itna bata saktey hain ki women cell mein saas-sasur ko bulaya jata hai?

(Guest)

Private Message

Report Abuse Privacy Settings

Okkkkk.. thanks a lot for your opinion..nice to take advice from you..

(Guest)

Aur karo maar peet.  tumhari kismat badi acchi he ke Tumare pati ka vakeel barabar nahi he. warna ab tak sad rahi hoti jail mein.

(Guest)

Tumko andaza bhi nahi he ki tum kisse baat karrahi ho.  itna toh khyaal rakkho ki bees tees messages bas thank you ke diye tumne aur mujhe suna rahi ho? Am sorry that I gave advise to you.  And I see many dont even know your intentions and are going on giving advise to you so that you will jeopardise your own life some more and also the life of people around you.  Please gather your composure and adjust with husband or simply take divorce by agreeing to one time settlement, I dont think you are in reproductive stage anymore, at least gather love and affection of husband if not anything else.  Waise bhi tumko ye sab accha bhi nahi lagega advise.  Sorry to have advised you.

shivani (housewife)     16 February 2017

Hahahahaha i said a little and see all the reactions.. haha.. sab ke sab frustrated hain Lci pe.. stanley you are a declared psycho for sure.. @ helping hand- if you are so sorryto advice me den why are you still replying on my posts ?, you are quiet vella.. I never said dat a kid was hurt during door banging..nobody was hurt.. so stop lying to such an extent.. you people are so damn frustrated. Hahahahaha.. tum log itna irritate ho gaye aur dusron ko sikhatey ho ki chup rahein ?? Hahaha.. anyway sabka bhaunkna ho gaya na ? Khud ki biwiyon.pe bas nahi chala toh dusron pe frustrationnikalne chale ?, hahahahahaha..f**k off everyone.. no need of anyone to reply now.. bl**dy assholes

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register