Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Please advice

Page no : 2

shivani (housewife)     14 February 2017

@ ungli baala - ab tum kaun ho 😐😐😐😐 And no tumne mujhe finger nahi kia and naa hee maine tumpe koi blame lagaya finger karne ka.. but please dhyaan rakhna ki dusron ko finger karte karte kahin galti se tum tumhari mother ya sister ko finger na kardo..theek hai 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Sachin (N.A)     14 February 2017

Originally posted by : shivani

@ whatnot : thank you for ur advice..
As per my 3rd question..just for basic knowledge

i wanted to ask..if an order is passed by the trial court.. so one has to appeal in the sessions court or one xan go directly to the high court for an appeal against the trial court's order ??

In DV Act the person aggrieved from the order of trial court can appeal directly to HC but it is always advisable to approach to Session Court first because HC may direct the appeallant that he / she should appeal to the session court first before approaching higher authority. And it is also much costlier and if HC refuse to hear in that case all the effort of appeallant will be in vain. So better first to approach Session Court u/s 29 of DV Act.

Secondly as you mentioned that some members have trolled you Don't replied them in same manner better to use report abuse link in such situation.

@ sachin - thank you so very much for your advice.. thanks for guiding me in a completely professional manner.. respect for you.. can you also please reply on one more important query? After my marriage i started living in my matrimonial home with my husband and inlaws.. after 2 years i had a separation..then after a gap of 3 years my husband started living with me in matrimonial home despite the cases going on..initially i didn't inform the court and i used to avoid court hearings. Later again my husband shifted himself at a rent accomodation.. just to save my marriage i started living with my husband at his rent house bcz honestly i love my husband the most on this earth..property is not important to me.. so with my pure heart i lived with him for 9-10 months but i didn't take my stuff..i mean only took my clothes and rest of the stuff was in matrimonial home.. unfortunately he still wants a divorce and his divorce case is pending.. so i came back to my matrimonial home and presently am in my sasural but husband is on rent.. 1. just because i have lived with my husband at his rent house so will the court evict me from my matrimonial house? 2. If a wife lives with hubby on rent toh kya matrimonial home sharedhousehold nahi hota?, 3. Husband wants a divorce but i don't want a divorce.. so still will the court evict me under dvact case ?? Please advice..thanks

@ sachin - thank you so very much for your advice.. thanks for guiding me in a completely professional manner.. respect for you.. can you also please reply on one more important query? After my marriage i started living in my matrimonial home with my husband and inlaws.. after 2 years i had a separation..then after a gap of 3 years my husband started living with me in matrimonial home despite the cases going on..initially i didn't inform the court and i used to avoid court hearings. Later again my husband shifted himself at a rent accomodation.. just to save my marriage i started living with my husband at his rent house bcz honestly i love my husband the most on this earth..property is not important to me.. so with my pure heart i lived with him for 9-10 months but i didn't take my stuff..i mean only took my clothes and rest of the stuff was in matrimonial home.. unfortunately he still wants a divorce and his divorce case is pending.. so i came back to my matrimonial home and presently am in my sasural but husband is on rent.. 1. just because i have lived with my husband at his rent house so will the court evict me from my matrimonial house? 2. If a wife lives with hubby on rent toh kya matrimonial home sharedhousehold nahi hota?, 3. Husband wants a divorce but i don't want a divorce.. so still will the court evict me under dvact case ?? Please advice..thanks

stanley (Freedom)     15 February 2017

@ Shivani Abla Nari

1. You filed cases on husband and say you love him very much   cheeky

2. Once case goes to court Marriage is over .

3. Do you understand why husband has shifted to Rented accomodation .??

4.Do you also understand that husband can even state in the court that he is ready to pay you rent for your accomodation and you would have to stay over there . laugh

5. was it your wish that husband become your slave .devil

5. If house is on his parents name you do not have a right to stay there . Seconldy you may be thinking that you are smarter than your husband  has out smarted you by his parents disowining their son which you are not even aware .surprise

6 From the conversation i understand he has fitted cameras to capture the evidence and produce it in court .

7. Marriages do not  run as per your whims fancies or ego or by dominating him . Be humble and submissive if you want to save your marriage and withdraw DV case .Now show your intelligence or your capacity how you convince your husband to withdraw Divorce case.

8. Cases will run for around 6-7 yrs waste of time and your money . Till than your hair will grow grey and you would become old and feeble like old lady with no clear future ahead or which direction your boat is sailing .cool

shivani (housewife)     15 February 2017

@ stanley why don't you become a marriage councellor ? Now you read my answer to your stupid answer I never said that am any abla naari..you yourself are defining a woman.. 1. 1st my husband gave me mutual consent divorce papers..only den i filed a dvact case.. 2.if a marriage gets over once it goes to the court then why do people fight for years? 3. My husband has shifted to a rent accomodation so that i leave my matrimonial house.. 4.my husband has refused to pay the rent accomodation ..moreover no court will force a lady to stay on rent alone 5.i never want my husband to be a slave.. 6. My matrimonial home is an ancestral property.. so its obvious that my father inlaw cannot disown his son bcz my father inlaw doesn't have an ownership 7.yes cameras are installed in my matrimonial house..so ?? Big deal.. rather i feel safe bcz nobody can harm me by putting false allegations and vice-versa 8. I have filed only one case i.e dvact just to protect my rights.. but my husband and inlaws have filed 5 cases on me just to mentally harass me. Now mr. Stanley watever debate you have written its a time waste on ur part..its an energy waste on your part.. somebody is already tortured and on top of that people like you are just barking and barking like a dog.. you have not answered on queryso better you keep your mouth shut and just buzz off from here.. if you can't give a legal answer then stop replying on my posts.. dats it.. get lost now bl**dy dog

@ stanley why don't you become a marriage councellor ? Now you read my answer to your stupid answer I never said that am any abla naari..you yourself are defining a woman.. 1. 1st my husband gave me mutual consent divorce papers..only den i filed a dvact case.. 2.if a marriage gets over once it goes to the court then why do people fight for years? 3. My husband has shifted to a rent accomodation so that i leave my matrimonial house.. 4.my husband has refused to pay the rent accomodation ..moreover no court will force a lady to stay on rent alone 5.i never want my husband to be a slave.. 6. My matrimonial home is an ancestral property.. so its obvious that my father inlaw cannot disown his son bcz my father inlaw doesn't have an ownership 7.yes cameras are installed in my matrimonial house..so ?? Big deal.. rather i feel safe bcz nobody can harm me by putting false allegations and vice-versa 8. I have filed only one case i.e dvact just to protect my rights.. but my husband and inlaws have filed 5 cases on me just to mentally harass me. Now mr. Stanley watever debate you have written its a time waste on ur part..its an energy waste on your part.. somebody is already tortured and on top of that people like you are just barking and barking like a dog.. you have not answered on queryso better you keep your mouth shut and just buzz off from here.. if you can't give a legal answer then stop replying on my posts.. dats it.. get lost now bl**dy dog

Ganesh Nair (Employed)     15 February 2017

Hello Shivani,

dont be aggressive. If you don't like an answer, just ignore it. Your problem is not exactly legal. Of course your in -laws and you have filed counter cases against each other. From your posts, it is very clear that you still  want to lead a happy married life with your husband. That's is your plus point. You are not even able to ignore a post by a fellow member. Along the way , we may have to close our eyes to things which we don't like. If you are not happy with what Stanley wrote, you could have ignored him after accepting what you liked about his post. You are asserting rights what are not yours. You are saying that you can stay rightfully in your father -in -laws house. Even though the house is an ancestral property, he can disown his son. The property will devolve through your father-in-law only. It is extremely shameful to see young girls talking about their rights in their in laws house though they don't want their in laws. It is not just Stanley but everyone here can find out about your nature. You are revealing it here yourself. You have a long way to go Shivani, and you are not going to lose anything by being a bit more polite.

@ anoynous iyer- finally you are also among silly people? Now read this.. on one hand you are telling me that i should ignore what stanley is saying..right? Same way you should have ignored what i repliedto him but u didn't ignore watever i said.. its extrememly shameful to see a man like you commenting free of cost.. shame on you.. hawwww shame shame !! Now send me the link or any law or any section that says ki ancestral property mein se son ko disown kia ja sakta hai.. kisiko bhi disown karne ke liye ownership hona mandatory hai.. Now lastly i want to ask you do you have a sister ?? Has she ever been thrown out of her matrimonial home ?? If u dnt have a sister den ask ur mother ki jab ek ladki.ki shaadi hoti hai and bewajah sasuralwale bahu.ko ghar se bahar nikale toh kaisa feel hota hai? And jab ek ladki.ki.situation aisi ho ki woh khud ke parents ghar wapas nahi ja paye toh uss ladki ko rights mangney padhtet hain court se and moreover rights court ne hee banaye hain.. stop barking free of cost..alrite.. now you also ignore my answer and get lost.. bl**dy dogs are barking.. bull sh*t..

@ anoynous iyer- finally you are also among silly people? Now read this.. on one hand you are telling me that i should ignore what stanley is saying..right? Same way you should have ignored what i repliedto him but u didn't ignore watever i said.. its extrememly shameful to see a man like you commenting free of cost.. shame on you.. hawwww shame shame !! Now send me the link or any law or any section that says ki ancestral property mein se son ko disown kia ja sakta hai.. kisiko bhi disown karne ke liye ownership hona mandatory hai.. Now lastly i want to ask you do you have a sister ?? Has she ever been thrown out of her matrimonial home ?? If u dnt have a sister den ask ur mother ki jab ek ladki.ki shaadi hoti hai and bewajah sasuralwale bahu.ko ghar se bahar nikale toh kaisa feel hota hai? And jab ek ladki.ki.situation aisi ho ki woh khud ke parents ghar wapas nahi ja paye toh uss ladki ko rights mangney padhtet hain court se and moreover rights court ne hee banaye hain.. stop barking free of cost..alrite.. now you also ignore my answer and get lost.. bl**dy dogs are barking.. bull sh*t..

A walk alone (-)     15 February 2017

@ shivani after reading your whole thread I realize why your husband want divorce. You only want his property and money. You say you love him. Your love shows by filing case. Your thread and language which you are using is only showing your own frustration. Anyway 1) Court considers continuous stay in a place as a last resided marital home. In between if you do stay outside for some reason, it is not a part of marital stay. 2) If your matrimonial home is your in laws property then you will not get any share in it. You can only get share on your husband own property.3) after lower court you can apply in District court then after District court , you can apply High Court

@ a walk alone: 1st of all thank you very much for giving a legal reply..since 2 days people are just trolling me.. maine toh simple question pucha tha but sab pagalon ki tarah react karne lag gaye so sabki frustration nikli hai mere ek question pe..maine toh koi bad comment nahi kia tha kisipe.. jab fokat mein logon ne panga lia tabhi maine ek jawab dia ab isko meri frustration samajhni hai toh samjho bcz main already 6 cases fight kar rahi hun 5 cases are filed by inlaws.. btw agar koi husband apni wife ko road pe phenk de aur tab koi bhi ladki apna future secure karne ke liye property ke rights lena chahe toh isnein wrong kya hai ? Ek ladki ki life free ki hoti hai kya ? I don't want to do a 2nd marriage..so ? Dats my wish.. aur haan tumhari mother bhi toh sab rights lengi property ke jo tumhare father ki hogi.. dusron ke mamle mein.personal bakwas karne se better hai khud ke ghar mein jhanko.. bhagwan kasam galti ho gayi merese yahan query post karke.. legal advice dene ki bajaye sab bhaunkre hain kuttey ki tarah.. mind it.. maine khud bakwas start nahi ki..already pati dukhi karta hai wife ko..upar se tum sab bahar ke logon ki bakwas..yahan faltu bakwaa nahi chalegi mere sath.. samjhe.. teri mother ko pooch ki tere father se shaadi karte time teri mother ne background nahi dekha tha tere father ka? Nonsense.. get lost.. better hai ki main court jake lawyer se advice lun bcz yahan sab chutiye baithe hain jo chutiyapanti karte hain dusron pe fokat ka comment karke.. dafaa ho No need of anyone else to reply on my query.. saale kuttey log

@ a walk alone: 1st of all thank you very much for giving a legal reply..since 2 days people are just trolling me.. maine toh simple question pucha tha but sab pagalon ki tarah react karne lag gaye so sabki frustration nikli hai mere ek question pe..maine toh koi bad comment nahi kia tha kisipe.. jab fokat mein logon ne panga lia tabhi maine ek jawab dia ab isko meri frustration samajhni hai toh samjho bcz main already 6 cases fight kar rahi hun 5 cases are filed by inlaws.. btw agar koi husband apni wife ko road pe phenk de aur tab koi bhi ladki apna future secure karne ke liye property ke rights lena chahe toh isnein wrong kya hai ? Ek ladki ki life free ki hoti hai kya ? I don't want to do a 2nd marriage..so ? Dats my wish.. aur haan tumhari mother bhi toh sab rights lengi property ke jo tumhare father ki hogi.. dusron ke mamle mein.personal bakwas karne se better hai khud ke ghar mein jhanko.. bhagwan kasam galti ho gayi merese yahan query post karke.. legal advice dene ki bajaye sab bhaunkre hain kuttey ki tarah.. mind it.. maine khud bakwas start nahi ki..already pati dukhi karta hai wife ko..upar se tum sab bahar ke logon ki bakwas..yahan faltu bakwaa nahi chalegi mere sath.. samjhe.. teri mother ko pooch ki tere father se shaadi karte time teri mother ne background nahi dekha tha tere father ka? Nonsense.. get lost.. better hai ki main court jake lawyer se advice lun bcz yahan sab chutiye baithe hain jo chutiyapanti karte hain dusron pe fokat ka comment karke.. dafaa ho No need of anyone else to reply on my query.. saale kuttey log

A walk alone (-)     15 February 2017

1) I haven't point out your parents. You have no right to point out my parents. 2) if you want to lawyer then go. He will only suggest you to file cases to get his fees nothing else. You can file cases. But you will get zero result. So before giving him case just ask him number of cases he won in this category. Lawyer only wants his fees nothing else. At end both party lawyer joins hand and earn money. 3) you can only get property rights in his own property not in laws property.4) if you are jobless you can apply for maintenance under crpc 125. 5) you should try to fight cases on your merits which are filed by your husband. If you won that case it will be positive for you.6) court decide any case on basis of evidence. You should try to collect evidence to make your case strong.

@ A walk alone- dude even am someone's daughter.. ab pata chala kaisa lagta hai zabardasti ka comment karke? Thoda sa tumhari mother ke liye maine bola so see ur frustration.. this is wat am trying to tell ki koi already pareshani mein query post karta hai..legal advice ki bajaye sab personal comment karna start kar dete hain.. Anyway i apologise for my words..it was not intentional.. I know lawyers are corrupted dats why i dnt hv a permanent lawyer.. but judge ke samne lawyer leke jana padta hai.. Lastly i don't want a share in the property of my matrimonial home.. i just want to stay in my matrimonial home till the time cases are going on bcz i can't live on rent forcefully..am worried ki.just bcz i lived on rent with husband for few months so will the judge evict me from matrimonial home though husband has filed for divorce also.. this was my simple question on which no one has given a legal reply..evry1 is just passing comments.. anyway.. thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register