LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sudarshan Nair (Computer Engineer)     08 June 2010

PF Related Query

Hi All,

Thanks for the valuable information on this forum which is extreamly helpful to others! Here is the scenario in my case.

1) I worked in a company say name A for 8 months & had a PF account there. 2) I resigned from the company A and joined

another company name B. 3) When I joned company B, I did not got my PF account transferred to company B. I have given the

same PF account number which I had in company A to company B. 4) I am expecting to join Central Govt employment in coming

month & I am planning to withdraw my PF. My Question: 1) How can I go about withdrawing my PF as I did not got it transferred

to my current working company B. 2) I am still working in the company B since 4 years 6 months. Is my PF withdraw amount

taxable. Thanks a lot in advance!!!!!!!
Eagerly waiting for your reply!



 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads