LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rahul F (Senior)     23 August 2018

Perjury in dv

CA, PHD wife file false case under DV including all family members Mother , sisters and sisters husband. Meantime in 2011 falsely shown that she lost job and got intrim mntc n rent . Now in 2018, it has come on record that since 2011 she was having a job with free accommodation. However she kept extracting the mntc and rent . How and when should I file the perjury case ? Any other way to directly apply in High court ? Now case is for final arguments as I have closed my evidence

Learning

2 Replies

TGK REDDI   24 August 2018

It's not perjury but forgery.

Prosecuting her will help you very much.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     24 August 2018

Hope this is your query:  Now case is for final arguments as I have closed my evidence

Any material evidence can be submittted to Court even after such closing of evidence, with permission of court, before such decision.

You can seek re examination of the witness and cross examine her confronting her with the facts (Discovery of concealed document by the parties to the suit)

Get that information under RTI in larger public interest under Life or Liberty clause from her employer and file the same with the help of your advocate.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register