LAW Courses
LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prabir   18 November 2018


After deposition/cross examination of de facto in a criminal case it is found that the statement made by wife in WS of mat suit is false. can it be possible to file an application in the magistrate court where the criminal case was tried, to file a leave application and pray for starting a proceeding for perjury against the wife?

 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query