Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     31 October 2016

Pdpp act

Learned seniors plz guide me-

Whether, lavelling of govt land for residential purpose may be covered as an offence under Sec 3 (1) prevention of damages to public property Act.Or it is purely actionable under PPE Act.

If there is citation plz refer.

Learning

6 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     31 October 2016

It is an offence without govt. Permission

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     31 October 2016

It is an offence without govt. Permission

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     01 November 2016

Levellig Govt land for residential purposes is an offence under PDPP Act and occupying unauthorizedly public premises is an actionable claim in the hands of Govt to evict the unauthorized occupant fromPublic premises  Eviction Act..If you appreciate this answer please cxlick the thank you button on this forum..

A walk alone (-)     01 November 2016

Please click thank you button for Ms Usha kapoor

P. Venu (Advocate)     01 November 2016

please state the complete facts.

Amardeep   07 November 2016

Hello to all with Respect

Sir/Madam  Please advice My Mother  have 4 brothers make a false Will after my NANA ji death we are living delhi and they are living in Ludhiana punjab or making fool us from very long years and all secret from us my another in this cousin get know about fake documents make from my all 4 mama ji and file civil suite against all them and Honble Court declair 420 on all my mama and both they setteled amount or property out of Court i collectted related documents consern Honble Court

My Mother ask them many times about her share of fathes property they promise us for give us but not given all time make fool us again and again now they are ignore us now all properties more then 100 of crores please help us to advice what we will do

Warm Regards

Amar

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register