Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Payment of interim maintenance

Hi Experts,

In interim maintenance case (HMA 24). family court judge rejected my wife's application based on that she is qualified & earning 25000 pm which i have proved in the court. But we have 7 months old son for which judge ordered rs 10000 maintenance per month. I m ready to pay a reasonable amount for my son but i think 10000 is very high amount for 7 month old child, Judge also not considered my wife's contribution towards child maintenence. I ve net salary of 55000 pm from that home loan emi deducting is 39000 pm. my parents are dependent on me. Considering all this , is 10000pm for 7 month baby justified?

shall i move to high court?

To my above query i have recieved many suggestions from experts.....Thank you very much for that.

Accordingly i have moved in high court & submitted my application. Notice is yet to be issued to my wife. Meanwhile i ve recieved the bank account details of my son (8 months) from my wife saying that i should deposit the maintenance amount to the account as per family court order. My wife is not aware that i have moved to high court. 

Is this situation what should i do?

Pls guide (She filed divorce & i filed RCR)

Thanks

Learning

1 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     15 September 2013

1.    Get your review admitted in HC

2.    Serve upon her Notice.

3.    Wait for Hon’ble HC to adjudicate your review matter till then no maintenance payment as your agitation is pending review.

4.    You have made two thread posts of one and same matter, request Admin. / Mod. to remove your other duplicate post.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register