LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ajay Kumar (Junior Assistant )     22 August 2020

Pay protection as per the government order

sir as per the above government order. I am from telangana and was working in TSRTC which is state government undertaking corporation i.e local body and have applied for job in city civil court while I was in probation at TSRTC and the exam for judicial department junior assistant post was conducted 4 years later and I got selected. While applying for job I have mentioned that iam working in TSRTC. Further during interview also I informed the same and after getting my name in selection list applied for resignation at TSRTC stating the same and my resignation was accepted. My problem is with regards to PAY PROTECTION. i.e my basic pay at TSRTC was Rs.21750/- with grade pay of Rs.750/- and my annual increment was due in may 2018 the same year and month I resigned from tsrtc and joined judicial department where my pay is Rs.16,800/- which is basic pay. I therefore requested to protect my pay as per the above government order. Pls help me.

Learning

4 Replies

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     22 August 2020

As you were in different pay scales before joining the new post, as per the Govt order pay protwction may not be admissible.

Ajay Kumar (Junior Assistant )     26 August 2020

Sir Pay protection G.O mentions that there will be different Pay scales in Local bodies and governments.

If one joins in One Cadre Less job in Government Service from higher Cadre Job of PSU, then the pay may be protected or Series of increments will be added till the Basic Pay reaches the Level of Last Drawn Pay of PSU.

Isaac Gabriel (Advocate)     28 August 2020

If you'rs is the isolated case you can represent to athorities,else seek remedy through court.

1 Like

Ajay Kumar (Junior Assistant )     01 February 2021

request the opinion of learned advocates from the group.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register