Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ganesha (Trader)     18 July 2014

Partition suit from minor grand children when father is aliv

Hi Dear Expert,

I have purchased a land one year back when temporary injunction in force with out my knowledge breif history of the case as follows:

in Dec 2012 I entered in to registered agreement to purchase a agri land ( Land records still was in the deceased T's name and he purchased the land in 1969 through registered sale deed and he died in 2010)

T left behind 4 Daughters and 1 son (Say R for reference) ( all are married at the time of agreement).

In dec 2012 all 5 members applied for katha transfer to their name.

R has 1 Daughter and son both are minor at the time of agreement and I didn't aware of all this at the time of Agreement.

In Oct 2013 Registration of entire property has been made all the 5 members again here I was not aware of R's wife and sons as they living separetely.

In Nov that is before the registration of sale deed taken place R's son and duaghter file a partition suit and got the temporary injunction till the date of next hearing.

I got a notice in the month of Nov and also RRT notice for Katha transfer from Taluk office.

After approching the advocate I learned following facts of the case.

Partition suit filed by R's Son and Daughter.

all 5 members filed a memo to give the legitamate share to minors  and advanced the case .

Contempt of Court application is filed and I am impleded as 6th Dependent in the case.

After request from the 5 dependent lawyers I also filed no Abjection memo to grant the Legitamate share.

at present evidence for Contempt to court is happening.

and I am worried what will happen to atleast the remaining share of the property.

meanwhile I searched the web aand found out that if the Property is Grand parents self aquired Grand childrens can,t  claim any share when his father is alive.

Expert Kindly help.

Learning

2 Replies

ganesha (Trader)     31 July 2014

Expert kindly advise....

ganesha (Trader)     09 September 2014

Expert Kindly advise.

Please some one post what could be done in this case?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register