LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sankar Krishnamoorthy (Owner)     28 April 2016

Partition suit

Dear experts of law, Namaskar. First of all My humble Pranams to all of you sirs for your good services to the society and the common man.May all of you will be showered Gods blessings at all times. Regarding My suit files at city civil court,I wish to state that My late grandfather has 2 wives. My Mothers Mother that is my grandmother is the 1 st wife of my Grand father. Married him some 70 years back from now.. Without the consent of my grandmother My Grand father married another women after 15 years of his marriage with My Grand Mother and had 1 daughter and 1 son. all of them are Married.and live till Now. My Grand mother gave birth to 2 daughters.I am the elder son of My mother,who is the elder daughter of My Grand mother. Now My grandfather was expired 20 years back. My grand mother Expired 10 Years back. My Mother expired 5 Years back. But my Mothers sister is live with her husband and 3 daughters all of them married. I am having 1 Younger brother.We both are married and are having children. My grand fathers concubine lady is aged around 80 now and still alive. My Grand mother bought a old house(self acquired) at her native place in the year 1961 for Rs 4500 from her own funds and wrote a will before her death to her 2 daughters.It is a rural area.So after her death the 2 daughters executed the will to themselves and sold the property amicably as per the will and these 2 are the only Legal heirs and nobody else. But My Late grand father Built A posh Bungalow at Chennai Anna Nagar in the year 1998,which is still in his name and also bought some immovable Properties in and around Chennai ,which we can not have any access..In the house at Chennai ,My grand fathers Concubine Lady Was still Living there Now with her sons family. Now we have Got certified Copies of the Documents of the Anna Nagar Property and filed the Partition Suit at Chennai City Civil Court..Now they are saying that there is an oral agreement and the Sold Property is for the First Wife ,that is My grand mother and the existing unsold Property is For the Second Wife. In order to Prove that the sold Property is a self Acquired one by My grand mother ,We tried to Mark it on Last hearing,the certified Copy of the will written by My grand Mother.If we mark it their argument will became null and Void. But their Lawyer Opposing it with some flimsy grounds.I am Reproducing the sayings of the Hon"ble Court below: PW1 (Myself)present. Ex.A1 to A9 marked. The counsel for D2 to D4 objected to mark Will dated 30/12/1996 and xerox copy of sale deed dated 6-12-1961. Since the plaintiff has failed to whisper in the plaint suddenly the said two documents cannot be marked and if the said documents would have been whispered in the plaint the defendant counsel have got an opportunities to deny the same. Hence for marking of Will and copy of sale deed both parties are directed to argue call on (DATE),JUNE,2016. Moreover they have Prepared a forged ,unregistered Will for the Chennai Property and they are saying that they are going to Probate it after 20 Years in the HON"BLE HIGH COURT,CHENNAI. Dear Experts of law Kindly Give me Your valuable Suggestions to Mark the above document,and to prove the Will is a forged One,When They are filing it. Thanking You sir. Regards, SANKAR S.K

Learning

2 Replies

sankar Krishnamoorthy (Owner)     28 April 2016

Dear sir,

Your services are really Excellent.Simply You are doing a
great service without any fun fare. You deserve much accolades from
the society.

Service to the society is the service to the God.

The hands that help are Holier than the lips that Pray.

MAY GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU SIR.

Regards,

SANKAR S.K

sankar Krishnamoorthy (Owner)     03 May 2016

DEAR EXPERTS,

I beg your Pardon. Please I am Expecting Your Reply. Kindly Let me know what is wrong in my question? Please I hope to be excused.

Expecting Your Reply.

Thanking You sir.

Regards,

SANKAR S.K

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register