New LIVE Course: Learn the Practical Nuances of IPR Drafting by Adv. Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Somit (ind)     06 February 2015

Partition of land

I own a piece of land alongwith my partner since five years  which is jointly registered in our name, though the investment of mine was about 65 percent and that of my partner's was thirty five percent of the total value of the land at the time of purchase. Now legally we want to partition our share of land as per our share of investment. What is the legal procedure for it ?


 5 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     06 February 2015

File a partition deed In the court

saravanan s (legal advisor)     06 February 2015

File a partition suit In the court

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     06 February 2015

you and your partner shall execute a partition deed according to your shares and get it be registered in registrar office.

1 Like


U will get Jr share of 65%

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     07 February 2015

You can file a partition suit giving the details of your investment and seek your entitled share in the property as per the merits in your side.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register