Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Partition issue


Partition case - In our family partition there was wrong distribution as my uncle acquired Land and House thereon (now he is owner of both)  so We have filed a suit with "Prant" at Taluka level about Land . but we forget to mention about house situated on that plot which is also uncles name..


wat can we do ? Can we give supplement to that suit ? or we have to submit fresh suit ? Does Prant accept it now ?


please suggest with ref provision




To give proper answer it should read your plaint,however you can file a petition under order 6 rule17 CPC in the same court and serve copy to the defedants,on cosidering odrer of Court you can file  an Amended Plaint,no need to file a fresh suit.


Thank you so much sir :D 

just 1 thing this rule applicable for " Prant also" Prant means ... Head at taluka place... because we have filed that suit  with prant not in court 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x