Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Vasant Patekar   26 June 2018

Parking space

Hi Sir,

I purchased a car and give official letter to society to provide me the parking space. No one can purchase parking space but some member park there small vehicle(Alto) in big space from beginig and they are not ready to change there space.

One space is available in our building premises to park the vehicle and I try to park my vehicle into that space but it's not possible to park my vehicle due to small space so I suggest committee member to inform member those having small car who park in big space to shift into small space. But committee member is not agree and giving me parking space were tanent can park there two wheeler.

Please suggest me if I can take the legal action against the committee member for not giving parking space in building premises and how I can file legal action.

Learning

5 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     26 June 2018

Have you been assured of your owner/ committee that they will provide you parking space as required by you.

Can you insist on committee to reallocate the spaces, when there was already a commitment by them to other tenants ?  Can the commitee commence reallocations if tenants shift from Alto to other larger vehicles in future

Or not the tenants who were specifically assured of such parking space remain silent for invasion on their rights ?

Is that such legal action against committee members, other tenants in any way improve your relations as you have to be there during your life time ?

Contact local Advocate that may show you the way you decide legally if you are not convinced of normal logic.

Amit Vasant Patekar   26 June 2018

Thanks a lot for suggestion

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     27 June 2018

You are the owner or tenant?

If you are owner of the property whether you have purchased/allotted "Parking" slot/space in the society.

If you are not the owner but occupier of the property discuss with the owner, however, you have no right to object/claim. The society deals with owner/member.

Purchase of car by you has no relevance/ consideration by Society.

Amit Vasant Patekar   27 June 2018

I am owner. No one in our society were purchase parking slot. It's like a first come first serve. My concern is that one space is available if small car(Alto) owner can shift there car into small parking slot instead of using big parking space. Committee member says that they come first so we can't say to them to move the car.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     27 June 2018

With due respects, most of these issues can be settled with mutual understanding and appreciation of difficulties of other and commitee members must convince such  practical difficulties, and stepping into court is purchasing further troubles with heavy cost.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register