LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Pancha Mukhi (Professional)     24 May 2010

Parents Property

Hello, kindly suggest me an litigation free option in the long run for following scenario. 

We have been separated for past 5 years and there are couple of cases pending in courts including G&WC and Divorce case for the past 4 years. I have two children who are sons both are minors and they are not Indian citizens (Americans) however we are citizens of India.  

My mother have couple of immovable property in her names which are self acquired by my father's income. Now since myself and my wife are now not in good terms, my wife is blackmailing me by using my children as scapegoats for the sake of acquiring my parents property after their demise. My children are also not spending time with me since they are completely brainwashed by their mother to dislike their daddy which is me in spite of court ordering my wife to send the children for weekend visitation. 

By the way, I have two sisters both being elder to me, married and well settled.  I have three nephews who are all above 18 years of age and one minor niece who is 16 years of age. What are the options that my parents have to handover their property to me without going to my wife and children. 

Should I take the will option or Gift Option. Kindly suggest the pros and cons of both if you can please. 

Your immediate feedback will be greatly appreciated. 

Learning

1 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     24 May 2010

go for saledeed option. the cosideraton clause state that u paid the amt. in past time to time.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register