LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sahana (Accounts Assistant)     10 November 2010



I had this doubt about an agricultural land purchased by my husband. The property is in green belt area. He has got the sale deed registered. However khatha could not be transfered since he is not into agriculture. Morover it is a revenue land.

He took a GPA from the seller and contructed the house in full area. His father and grand father were both doctors by profession.

My doubt is what can be done now to secure the property in my husband's name.


Thanks in advance

Sahana Murthy 


 2 Replies


clarify these

1. Green belt  area whether come under hills or near by reserve forest?

2. Which state the property belongs?

3. Whether the Electricty connection and water connection  has been furnished to the constructed house?

4. Whether house number has been alloted to the house?

5. Whether there is a clear street reaching to the property? 

Sahana (Accounts Assistant)     12 November 2010



1. The area is reserved for agricultural purpose. 

2. It is in outskirts of Bangalore, Karnataka

3.  Electricity connection is obtained, however there is no water supply.  

5. No house number is allotted as permission for construction house is not obtained. 

6. There is an approach road till the property. 



Sahana Murthy

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query