I'm the son and I have elder brother and sister. my father passed away and mother still there. landlord my mother even it's registered my mother name. sister married but recently devorce and staying in my mother house. Elder brother suddenly heart so he died. but now my brother wife asking share of his husband. but in varsa only my mother and father name registered and all his or her child name not updated so far.all property registered my mother name. how the property divided now. does my mother decision or any other procedure to be follow.

Ji, your query is just confusing. If your father having property in his name and died intestate, his property shall be devolved among all the legal heirs (including your late brother's wife and children) equally.  so settle the issue amicably or file a partition suit.


Retired employee.

Contact local advocate, enter into a family settlement and get award through PLC through District Legal Services Authority.  You need not pay heavy expenses, and the advocate fees are nominal and the award is legally binding on all co-shaers and can be indexed at office of Sub Registrar.


property having mother name.. now mother decided to give her daughter, how the property share equally



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x