Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjay kasar   24 February 2019

original registration paper lost

Dear sir,
original registration papers lost my home.i have true copy.but customer want to original registration paper.he said bank is not allowing to home loan for this falt.what is solutions how is flat sale.please sir advice.

Learning

2 Replies

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     25 February 2019

Immediately obtain a certified copy from Sub Registrar  and contact advocate and publish the loss of title deeds through news paper cautioning public.  Even when original title deeds are not available, bank's advocate can himself obtain and publish such loss of title deeds and establish ownership through Encumberance certificate, Tax paid receipts if any, physical inspection and local inquiry as per revenue/local authority's records.  If it is a PSU, file RTI Application and seek such information from the Bank as follows:

Application dt.25th Feb, 2019 seeking information under RTI Act

Before: Central Public Information Officer, .................Bank,...................through Branch Head (ACPIO)............Brancch

Fee: Postal order No...for Rs.10/- fvg. ....Bank payable at......

Applicant:

Information solicited:

1. Please provide me the copy of the circular/manual/ orders that state the laid down procedure for Home loans when the borrower has lost the title deeds and can only produce a certified copy of Title deed with EC and other records.

Applicant.

As even Memorandum for Equitable mortgage with such affidavit is being registered now, there may not be any risk but it depends on their Advocate who can give a valid legal opinion.

Sanjay kasar   25 February 2019

thanks sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register