LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

venki   07 April 2018

Online financial fraud

hello sir im venkatesh from bangalore, i was called over phone by one Mr, Sanjeev for financial assistance which i was looking for and based on our conversation and agreed upon he had promised me to lend me a financial loan for the period of 5 yrs in the mean while he had asked me to deposit a sum of 22244/- towards procedure charges to the below given account and post transfer of money they are not lifting the phone calls Even though i feel ashamed of falling prey towards these kind of fraudsters, i would like you to at-least freeze the accounts of these kind of people please help me if you can to get back the money Account details Name: Sanjay Gupta Acc No: 6258101000065 canara bank laxmi nagar ifsc: cnrb0000625 my transaction details 500/- was transferred on 6th April 2018 from icici bangalore (icic0003182) and the ref no is: 809614850141) 21744/- was transferred on 6th april 2018 from icici bangalore () and the ref no is 809614975637 Thanks venkatesh

Learning

1 Replies

Sarika Bhure(Mahajan) (legal practioner)     07 April 2018

Hello Mr. Venkatesh

This type of fruads are frequently done by many fraudsters. so please beware of such things. In such situations taking immidiate action is needed. so please immidiately lodged FIR in police station with all the details you have mentioned in your question.The police officials will take appropriate action in your matter. please send one copy to higher authorities of police for speedy action in your matter.  There is every possibility that the bank account was also opened using fradulent identity. so better you approach the police authority first.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register