LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Brachy   14 November 2015

Obtaining case diary and station house diary

Dear experts, I would like to know if I can get a copy of the case diary and the station house diary using RTI. The police without any investigation has filed a chargesheet accusing me and my parents under IPC 498a, 506 r/w sections 3 & 4 of DP act. The police has acted in connivance with the complainant(my wife) and none of the listed witness has come to the police station for the witness statements. 


 3 Replies

VIJAY K. TEOTIA (ADVOCATE)     14 November 2015

Case diary is a document of the court. You can not get it officially. Since chargesheet has been submitted to the court will summon you. You can challenge summoning before high court under 482 of Crpc.

Brachy   14 November 2015

Quashing at the high court has failed as the allegations indicate prima facie case to be tried. The trial has just begun. I would like to use the case diary and station house diary as material to prove the investigation was never carried out and the case is a false one.


Now U have to prove everything in the court on merits only.Case diary and Investigtion report cannot be obtained at this stage even through RTI.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register