LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SV (NA)     30 June 2013

Obscene sms

Is obscene sms registered in Cyberabad police station in Gachibowli? If not where to get FIR registered on threat by SMS stating spoiling of a girl marriage by my estranged wife to settle scores. Kindly guide and assist the procedure. Thank you all !


 2 Replies

Hemang (Advocate)     30 June 2013

FIR can be filed at the place where an offence is alleged to have been committed. Alternatively, you may try at your station. The police authorities may probably take the cognizance, and if not, the police authorities can written down your complaint and send it to the appropriate police station.

SV (NA)     02 July 2013

Thanx Hemang ji. The police authorities in hyderabad and Cyberabad police officials refused to file seeking SMS can not be filed as a complaint and assured FIR next time. I even met ACP of Bala nagar in hyderabad which is of no use. I ran around for 3 days from pillar to post to make myself hear however no luck.

Now, can I go back to Vizag after 12 days receiveing SMS and file it there in police station where I stayed. Hope police will not seek further excuse.

Pls guide me sir. Thank you so much !

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register