Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumar Anjan   30 July 2015

Oberthur technologies noida india

Dear All,

I was working a leading franch MNC noida india branch since 9 years as a Assistant Manager. I was resigning from company on 1 Jun 2015 due to misbehave by my reporting facility (since last 7-8 months). In my resignation mail i was complain same but without investigating by HR department they exit within hours. They break agreement and cut my notice period salary as well without my information and send settlement on my personal mail.

Now question is:

1. After 2 months i have no information my resignation accepted or not, they not inform me or give any elated document?

2. As per agreement i never say to not serve notice period or handover, they exit me without delay?

3. Without my information they cut my salary and send settlement amount?

So, question is can i take legal action against them? 

Good morning...awaiting your response below issues

Sent from RediffmailNG on Android

Sent:Mon, 08 Jun 2015 19:03:26 +0530
To: "c.verpiot@oberthurcs.com"c.verpiot@oberthurcs.com,"p.balizario@obertur.com"p.balizario@obertur.com
Subject: Resignation - Anjan- Emp ID-00041

Dear Christoph,

I am writing this mail with deeply regret less, since Monday (1st Jun) I was a part of oberthur Technologies, Noida from last nine yrs. Between this period I managed different role such as a production operator, Pre-production engineer & Pre-production manager. From last 9-10 month I was leading data processing team as well as Pre-production team, in this process we feel that Data processing administrator namely Shruti Yadav is totally unprofessional, her behaviour is too much bad with other Data processing team-mate, after that several time I suggested her to improve the communication with team mate . But she couldn't improve the behaviour after that I make a complaint with Immediate manager namely as Mr. Raj Saxena who is the team manager, but he is not agree to listen any word about her rather than he sacked me with immediate effect.

It was very painful moment because in last 9 yrs, I never received any complain/notice from any deppt. At least 6-7 Data processing worker has been left in past, due to unprofessional behavior of Shruti Yadav, some was complaint same to HR department. A part of this Deppt manager @Raj Saxena always taking favor of shruti yadav beside this unprofessional behavior.

I have also complaint to Mrs. Jyotsna ( Manager- HR)...and her words as, I have already 3-4 complaints against her but I can't take any action because her HOD is in favour you should stay in service and fight against this.

This is very unprofessional nature which I have observed...employee can not make complaint against any issue with manager and HR....i have fight against this due to they exit me from company without any notice period within 1 hrs.

I am afraid that both have some bonding relationship. I would requesting to you kindly give me short time so I could brief you about all story which was happen with me. Looking forward for your response...

Warm regards, Anjan
>+91 98916 44565

Sent from RediffmailNG on Android From: "KUMAR ANJAN"ku_anjan@rediffmail.com Sent:Fri, 05 Jun 2015 11:14:57 +0530 To: "Jyotsna KAPOOR "J.KAPOOR@oberthur.com,"Raj SAXENA "R.SAXENA@oberthur.com Subject: Resignation

Dear Maam,

I was resign from company on 1st of June due to my wrong understanding but now I want to withdraw my decision and continue with service.

I re-grate for that, please do the needful if possible.

Regard, Anjan

regards, Anjan ---------- Forwarded message ---------- From: ANJAN Kumar Date: 01-Jun-2015 12:48 pm Subject: Resignation To: SAXENA Raj Cc:

Dear Sir,

After a long service I believe environment is not good to survive continue with this organization. So I am resigning from here.

Please accept and suggest to handover process... As per my employer agreement I will pay eligible amount to company.

Thanks to giving chance a part of team and organization!!!!

Thanks & Regards,
>Kumar Anjan
>Assistant Manager | Pre-Production GSM|ID|Payment|Key Management|Support Oberthur Technologies India Private Limited Ë+91-9891644565É0120- 4644943 A-200 & 201, Sector-63, Noida -201303 (UP) – INDIA Email-k.anjan@oberthur.com http -www.oberthur.com

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     30 July 2015

Can you make it cear;

What was notice period inserted in appointment letter issued to you or corrigendum or last notice period applicable to you?

What was notice period tendered by you in resignation?

Does exited in hours means you were asked to leave and not allowed to enter again and that your employment ended?

Has Fnf statement been supplied to you?

If NO: How do you claim that your notice pay has been deducted?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register