LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna   16 May 2018

Nullity of marriage or void marriage

When can I fill null or void marriage case.is it possible to fill after 4 years.At the time of marriage the dispute raised and spouse not visited her law's house even for a single moment.Currently I have filled divorce case.But if the marriage has not been consummate till yet why should I not fill null or void marriage case?Please reply.

Learning

4 Replies

Krishna   16 May 2018

Thanks for your reply. I am very healthy person not any bad habits.But what if spouse herself don't wanna come.I have tried my best about this.In my family I have only my parents both have 60+ age.I need any person to take care of them. I just want to ask that can I fill null marriage case or not in this time.

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     16 May 2018

To get marriages nullified both non-consummation of marriage due to impotency of the respondent has to be proved. Can you medically prove impotency of your wife? If not then just forget about annulment of marriage on this ground, as simple as this. Your divorce can on refusal for s*xual relationship by wife will also fail as this you won't be able to prove in court, she will always blame you for not indulging in relationship, whereas she was always willing. Your only chance to get divorce is by mutual consent when you agree to return her Streedhan and dowry articles, pay her good amount of permanent alimony, and you're not ready for it keep on waiting and fighting cases in court for next 40 years or till end of your life whichever comes first. Only beneficiaries are lawyers of both sides who get paid, although here you look for free of cost legal opinions from qualified lawyers.

Krishna   16 May 2018

Ms. Renuka, I doubt you are a professional advocate or not. Your language is Road side labour class language I doubt your credibilty and qualifications. Here most people post to get opinion and 2nd opinion. Instead of giving correct answers, you all ways blames.

See how correctly and dignified answer given by Mr. Vijay Raj Mahajan.

Krishna   16 May 2018

These.messages clearly shows that Renuka Chowdhary and ShNbaug munchu both b*tches are same, not lawyers, but are psychiatric patients who left their husband and family long back.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register