Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Praveen   03 August 2016

Nullity of marriage

Hi All,

Culd you please suggest will i be able to apply of nullity of marriage after 10 years of marriage. I am not staying with my wife from ten years. At the time of marriage i was minor but the marriage was registered marriage.

Learning

7 Replies

KS Johal   03 August 2016

How can the marriage be registered legally and yet you were a minor at that time. Did you provide fraudulent documents or did you lie about your age? Please explain what happened? It seems to be a mystery. What was your age at the time of registered marriage?

KS Johal   03 August 2016

How can the marriage be registered legally and yet you were a minor at that time. Did you provide fraudulent documents or did you lie about your age? Please explain what happened? It seems to be a mystery. What was your age at the time of registered marriage?

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     03 August 2016

1 year is the period for annulment, file for mutual consent divorce.

Warm Regards,

Nitish Banka

Mukesh sharma (job )     03 August 2016

Hi parveen when your marriage than you say you were minor and other and you said your marriage was registerd tha how it possible 

and you have all document which you show your marriage when held and now you asking about nullity its some time not after 10 year first plz clear your case after than you file any application 

thnks 

Sonia malhotra   04 August 2016

In the present situation you cannot say both the things at same time that you wrre minor when you married.file petition for mutual consent divorce

Sonia malhotra   04 August 2016

In the present situation you cannot say both the things at same time that you wrre minor when you married.file petition for mutual consent divorce Sonia malhotra 9953611602

A walk alone (-)     07 August 2016

How can the marriage be registered legally when you are minor at that time. Did you provide fraudulent documents or did you lie about your age? After 10 year of your marriage you suddenly wake up for nullify? Anyway you can apply MCD

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register