LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

hemant   05 October 2015

null marriage

Dear respective I have got marry 5 months back, but it was not with my agreement. I love someone els my parents doesn't want it thats why they made me married with someone els. My wife is complitly ok but i don't want to spend my life with her. I want to marry with the girl whom i love. Pls suggest me how to void or null this marriage. I haven't registered the marriage yet. Pls suggest

Learning

8 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     05 October 2015

as a guy why you couldnt gather the guts to say no when your parents were forcing you to marry someone whom you dont wish to.now after the marriage has happened you want to declare the marriage as null and void.if you do so thats not fair as the girl has to suffer for no fault of hers

also you might invite lot of cases on you from your wife side which you need to face

KS Johal   05 October 2015

I totally agree with Saravanan S. You have not only destroyed your own life but you have destroyed someone else is the girl whom you have married. The person who have married she has dreams and she never knew about your situation even her parents never knew that.

prabhakar advocate (advocate)     05 October 2015

I agree with both the above suggestions. Try to get along with your wife.  If it is not possible, request your wife to help you to get divorce or annulment.  If she agrees, both go to advocate and he will file appropriate case.

Bhaskaran Advocate (Lawyer)     05 October 2015

You say your wife is completely okay. Then court will reject your divorce application. In case both prefer divorce, you can go for mutual divorce discussing about this with your wife. You will have to pay maintenance.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     05 October 2015

Gentleman Querist,

When U were in love with another girl before marriage,why did U destroy the life of another girl.U have no right to do so.Now after marriage U are here in the forum soliciting a way out legally to elope with Ur lover.Mind U will be at loggerheads with law when Ur wife starts the proceedings legally with criminal sections on UR entire family and make U run to the doorsteps of police stations and courts.Hence better mend URself and have a good marital life with UR wife than thinking about UR ex lover.

A walk alone (-)     05 October 2015

Marriage is not a game its a big decision of life .U have no right to play with anyone's feeling. Try to forget past and live in future otherwise ur and ur wife's life will spoil

Meghavath M R (Human Welfare Practitioner)     06 October 2015

You may have to undergo two punishments morally. One for having cheated your lover and another for seeking suggestions to cheat your wife now. So, better keep quit under the advice of your parents.

b.goheel   07 October 2015

fail to understand intricacy of divorce. for common person like me divorce is divorce.
wht differance make to ur loveone if u choose other method ?
my senior comrade knw better who prefer which type of divorce the most.
generally it is seen tht girls are hesitate to speak openly abt their love to their elders, bt tht trend is long before. nw a dys all is changed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register