LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gautam (engg)     18 July 2011

Notice with the help of Bailiff

Hello All,

I have applied for divorce, but my wife has not attended a single date in court. Also we havent got any notice reply. My Adv told me to give notice by hand with the help of Baliff person.

I am staying in Pune and my in-law house is in Secunderabad.

I dont know any thing about Baliff.

Is it a right way to give notice with the help of Baliff ?

Is Baliff Department is available in Secunderabad Family court ?

Please reply

Thanks in Advance


 1 Replies

advbharathase@yahoo.co.in (advbharathase@yahoo.co.in)     05 August 2011

Take noitce envelope to Family Court Secunderabad. From there that Court Bailiff serve her. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register