Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sandeep   22 June 2016

Not received my 3 months salary.

Hello,

Myself Sandeep, I worked with one healthcare company for 8 months. Due to salary irregularity I left that company, but I haven't received my last 3 months salary. And company owner is testing my patience form last seven months. I also served the notice period and received a relieving letter from the company. My salary was credited in the company's salary account. So I have bank statement too.

What should I do.

Learning

5 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     22 June 2016

While posting such queries employee should post full basic information :

e.g;

Have you been issued with appointment letter? 

You may post the exact extract from offer/appointment letter on termination/resignation,Notice pay in lieu of notice period,  payment of wages etc.

What is your designation and nature of duties in offer/appointment letter and on record/ in practice? Did you have any power (not just recommendation) to sanction leave/increment/appoint/terminate? Can anyone cancel/amend/change/alter your recommendations?

Is any date of payment of wages mentioned in appointment letter?

How was salary paid; cash/cheque/in bank a/c ( Noted; Bank a/c)?

Did you sign any voucher? Do you have copy? Did you put date of payment on it?

You were in which state ?

What is this establishment; Commercial/Industrial ( E.g; Telecom vendor)?

Does it have Certified/Model standing orders and does it apply to your designation? {  If yes confirm it is (Model/certified)}. 

Are you a member of employees/trade unions?

What was your last drawn salary in Rupees?

You were under probation/confirmed?

Did company open a salary a/c for you, by signing introduction or it is transferring salary in your personal a/c?

Has it been supplying salary slips ( at least a day before date of payment of wages)?

Did you get I.Card, Visiting card,salary slips of all months, acknowledgment of notice/final resignation and acceptance, PF a/c number and a/c slips, ESIC card,Form16, service certificate, relieving letter (with good comments), NOC/NDC, handover of charge/assets etc?

You have worked for how many months ?

How many persons are employed in it currently and what was max. no. at any time?

Has your FnF been settled by old company?
Were you asked to handover chanrge/assets by old company?

Did you write to appointing authority,MD, under proper acknowledgment about non payment of wages on monthly basis?

Madansingh Shekhaawat (writer & an editor)     22 June 2016

agree with Kumar Doab sir.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 June 2016

You can give complaint to labour officer near your company office For your 3 months salary

Ritesh Maity (Labour Law Advocate)     23 June 2016

Originally posted by : Sandeep
Hello,

Myself Sandeep, I worked with one healthcare company for 8 months. Due to salary irregularity I left that company, but I haven't received my last 3 months salary. And company owner is testing my patience form last seven months. I also served the notice period and received a relieving letter from the company. My salary was credited in the company's salary account. So I have bank statement too.

What should I do.

You have good points in your favour. Demand the salary in writing and send it through registered post. If the company fails to pay, then you have to approach appropriate forum to recover the same.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     23 June 2016

If you reply pointwise, further response can be posted.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register