Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aayush   20 March 2018

Not able to understand this order of bhc.

Sir,this is an order copy of Bombay High Court of our case.We were kept in Reserve List of IBPS PO V (FY 2016-2017).And there were many non-joining vacancies in 5 out of 22 banks.So we demanded our seats since we have been kept in Reserve List.Our result expired on 31st March 2017 and bank published the result on the very same day and we didnt get selected because these 5 banks didnt take from Reserve List despite having huge number of non-joining vacancies.So we approached Bombay HC and we claimed with supported facts that IBPS has merged our vacancies in successive recruitment i.e IBPS PO VI (FY 2017-2018 ).IBPS or the recruiting agency said that the vacancies have been lapsed so court asked them to give us IBPS PO VI (FY 2017-2018 ) Reserve List seats.And gave this order ...

Just let me know after reading this (Pls find the attachment i.e order copy)that the said Reserve list in the below written order belongs to IBPS PO VI (FY 2017-2018 )  or IBPS PO V (FY 2016-2017) ???

1. Having heard learned Counsel for the parties on the prayer clause for interim relief, by way of interim order, we direct that the first respondent or the recruitment agency or concerned bank, may go on with the selection process for the year 2017­2018 and may appoint the candidates and may also prepare the reserve list, but, no post from the said reserve list will be filled up without leave of this Court.

2. List as per CMIS date.  

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)

Dear Sir

The order simply means that if you are an SC/ST/.OBC candidate but competed with other meritorious general category candidates sans availing of  SC/ST/OBC quota, your recruitment will be governed by general recruitment conditions. 'Reserve vacancies' simply means that if you are a candidate who is not that meritorious compared to general category candidates, you would be considered for recruitment if you fulfill all other additional conditions (in addition to basic conditions) at a subsequent stage.That recruitment will be Court-monitored.

If there is any further query you may have on this matter, please feel to contact me on: basu_kunal@hotmail.com

Regards

Advocate Kaybee

Kumar Doab (FIN)     20 March 2018

You can benefit from the illustration by Mr. Kay Bee.

Your own counsel should have explained IT to you.

Aayush   20 March 2018

I just wanted to know that the said Reserve list in the below written order belongs to IBPS PO VI (FY 2017-2018 )  or IBPS PO V (FY 2016-2017) ???

U havent answered about it .

Aayush   20 March 2018

Mr Kay Bee didnt answer my question.He explained the nature of Reserve List,which I know.

Could you pls help ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More