LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

apoorindian (System Admin)     17 March 2011


Dear All,

There was a 6 Katha land with two storey house in my maternal grandmothers name in Jharkhand. After her death one of  my mother's brothers (whom we dont trust and is absolutely a bad person) took up cudgels to sell this land.

My mother said that she does not want any part of the land but this brother of hers has done a mutation certificate containing all perosn's name including my mothers.

Now he wants to sell the land and wants my mother to sign 1. An affidavit 2. A relinquishment deed.

I want to know whether this procedure is okay.

Also more importantly with my mother's signing the two documents can he indulge in any sort of fraud.

My mother's brother that is my maternal uncle is a very bad man.

Please help


 1 Replies

bhagwat patil (Property due diligence 9422773303)     18 March 2011

Your mother can sign no problem pl. check the proerties metioned in the said documents are proper  and cross the blank spaces in the documents.and sign each page ,at last mention no. of pages,signs and balnk crosses.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query