LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramesh Naik   26 September 2021

No orders being passed on ia s in high coury

I have filed a PIL related to serious illegalities in government policy in admissions policy to BE and Barch courses in karnataka. As no inerim orders were passed in first hearing I filed IA 1 for same.no orders were passed by the coury. N next i filed IA no 2, 3 and 4 with fresh data and inputs. Again no orders were passed and matter  was posted for a long date. Court overrulled ny plea for interim orders  that matter is serious and ongoing illegal admissions  will end soon and if no otders are issued the mattet will become infractuous. I was shocked when court said thete is no urgency and also ket the matter become infractuous. Now my PIL which is aimed at stopping if violation of supreme court orders, AICTE norms and UGC norms and violation  of seat matrix, collection of capitation  fee and alkegwd sale of seats under management  and NRI quota happening since last  15 years has hit a dark end. Can someone kindly help me out of this. As i am a party in person i am not getting due responsr for my pleas i feel.plcall me  n guide me. If any public minded honorable advocate can reoresent me in this case i will be highly grateful. urgent please 

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 September 2021

Online Grievance Redressal Department Email-Id Public Grievance Redressal(General Grievance) complaint@aicte-india.org

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register