LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sangit moy Das (PROFESIONAL ACCOUNTANT)     07 May 2009

Nill Return

if anyone avail exemption under notification nos 4/2007 Dt. 01/03/07 then wheter he has to file Nill Return for ecery half year?

Whether it is eccencial to surrender his registration if the turnover does not go beyond 10 lacks limit.?

If anyone surender his registration for abovemention reasons can he re activate his registration no if the turnover goes beyound specified Limit?

Learning

8 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     07 May 2009

Dear Das,

Your query is confusing, what is your query and what does it pertains to.....

Sangit moy Das (PROFESIONAL ACCOUNTANT)     08 May 2009

Dear sir,

your last line is a bit confusing

I just want to get another answer fom you that if i submit a Nill return as for within the exemption limit, then can i adjust any accumulated cenvat credit on Service tax in next year if serice tax become payble due to crossing the barier of exemption limit

suren (service)     17 May 2009

As per my view, When u r claiming exemption on outward service, u can not claim INPUT SERVICE TAX pertaining to exempted services. So there is no question arises to utlise Service Tax Credit in nex year or at an future date

saravanan (articled assistant)     09 June 2009

it is advisable to submit a letter to the concerned range superintendent stating that the excess paid amount will be carried forward against tax on the subsequent period. at the time of filing the return for the subsequent period the same acknowledged letter can be attached.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register