IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Nhai road extension - compensation -

please advise on the below -

party A owns a land in main road with building on it at outskits of city...National highways want to take some peice of land around 10 cents for extension. they want to take it in two sections

2000 -notification was publised in gazette for section 1
2001 -notification was publised in gazette for section 2
2002 - award was passed
2003 - party A sells the property to party B and sale process completes
2004- check  was issued (not sure who this was recevied to)

in the above case ,if it was issued to party B as per records, can legal hier of party A has any legal standing to get the funds reissued to him.





 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query